Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,795

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Yes, I have played LEGO DC Super-Villains and yes, it's definitely worth getting if you're a fan of the source material. It also helps not to have played a LEGO game for a while, as they're all quite samey at their core, but nevertheless are charming, simple-to-play collectathons.

Aside from a few bugs common to the series (like a couple loading errors when in the massive hub world; nothing game-breaking) you'll have a brilliant time.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well i'm a HUGE DC fan and i actually haven't played a LEGO game since LEGO Harry Potter collection released back in 2016

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Oh, then absolutely, recommended. I hadn't played a LEGO game since 2016 either and every couple years is about right for picking up another one, since they're all quite samey.

You'll love it for the fan service, no question.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@get2sammyb i'm not sure if this is the right place BUT there has been an update for Dante's theme in DMC5, it seems they are re-recording it with a new singer, it's the same song just different vocals http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/12/06/devil-ma...

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

nybody know what todays update did or was it just another "stability" one

@RedMan33 did you get it downloaded in the end?

FullbringIchigo

@RedMan33 well that's good then

FullbringIchigo

@RedMan33 well lets hope it was just a small hiccup and that it doesn't happen again

WebHead

With MS rumored to release a disc less xbox one early next year I wonder if sony is planning to do the same or waiting to see how MS' new device pans out?

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

RR529

Okay, how in the heck do you beat Ash in Titanfall 2?

I just tried like six times in a row and haven't made any progress against them. Decided to quit for the night before I got too frustrated. They're constantly in your face with their shotgun & sword, to the point that it seems that you need to boost around more than is actually possible to avoid her attacks, and anytime I try using the vortex shield (that ability that lets you send back enemy fire) I've already taken more rounds than I capture.

I've actually gotten close a couple of times, but late in the fight two lesser mechs will show up to support her & I either get brutalized by them trying to finish her off, or brutalized by her trying to destroy them.

EDIT: Just beat her. No particular strategy, I just managed to tough it out.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Jaz007

I’m setting up PSVR! I’m so excited to try this out.

Jaz007

WebHead

My 10 most anticipated 2019 games:

-Resident Evil 2
-Devil May Cry 5
-Tales of Vesperia Remastered
-Anthem
-Concrete Genie
-MediEvil
-Control
-Doom Eternal
-The Outer Worlds