Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,795

nessisonett

@Arugula MLB The Show’s my game for that. I’ve been slowly going through FF7R and playing The Show alongside it so I don’t burn myself out.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kredient

I have a question. Do I need a specific usb cable such as a data cable to pair my PS4 controller to my PS4?

Kredient

Thrillho

@Kredient I think any cable should work. I use one that originally came with my Bluetooth speaker to charge mine and have no problems.

Thrillho

Kredient

@Thrillho yeah ik but no cables work for me for some reason any suggestions?

Kredient

Thrillho

@Kredient Do the cables work with other devices? If so, I wonder if it’s a problem with the controller itself..

Thrillho

Kredient

@Thrillho It does charge but it doesn’t pair. No I don’t think it is the controller itself. This happened to me before but it was fixable cuz I have 2 controllers and I connected one by Bluetooth now both controllers are unpaired. Idk what to do.

Kredient

Kredient

Yo PlayStation live chat not working is it just me?

Kredient

Thrillho

Those of you who partook in the gif exchange on the last page may be interested to see what the inside of my PS4 ended up looking like after my screwdrivers finally arrived...

Untitled

Not pretty.

I've put some electrical tape over the eject button sensor so hopefully that has finally sorted the problem.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

Before dusting the above, @Thrillho left the PS4's cover off and turned the fan on.

Moments later...

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@kyleforrester87 If they wanted me to clean the console, they shouldn’t lock it with such weird screws ¯(ツ)

Untitled

Untitled

Thrillho

Th3solution

@Thrillho Did you just use compressed air or did you disassemble it and clean it in parts?

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Thrillho

@Th3solution I gently blew away some of the surface dust and used a dry dust cloth to wipe the inside of the casing.

I used a bottle cleaning brush (something like this) to clean the fan as it was best for getting inside and lets you pull the dust out rather than blast it further in to the console.

Very satisfying to have done!

Thrillho

nessisonett

Just played a game of Modern Warfare in which there was a player called BuckfastBhoy1888. This is what I live for.

Anti-Matter

Who is playing Portal Knights PS4 ?
Any suggestion to build a gorgeous looking buildings on island ?
Also, i still cannot trigger Kolemis Temple event.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@nessisonett ...nope, still don't get it. What's the joke?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger The Bhoys are what Celtic fans refer to themselves as and the team was formed in 1888. Buckfast is... shall we say popular among certain groups of people in Glasgow so there’s it’s rather easy to see which side of the city he falls under!

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Ah, local joke!

That's cool. In amongst all the millions playing Modern Warfare, you happen to land in a match with somebody from down the road (I assume). Nice!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic