Topic: Fifa 17 or PES 2017

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Rami10

Hello,

Which is better Fifa 2017 or PES 2017 ?

Thabks

Rami10

Hego

@Rami10: Reviews seem to suggest that PES is the better game in terms of gameplay and how it fun it is to play. Obviously if you go with PES you'll have to go through the process of adding proper kits and badges if you want it to look authentic. I've done this and honestly it's very little hassle

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Rami10

@Hego: thanks Hego, I'll try PES

Rami10

consolfreak1982

ok im far from being a pro gamer - but just after trying out the Demos Id say do yourself a favour and get FIFA.
It Plays better and Looks better - and has all the licenses ... any more to say?

so many games - so little time

PSN: consolfreak1982 | Twitter:

Number09

Having played Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 for a solid 2 weeks I have to say I was surprised at how much polished it was the Artificial intelligence makes it a pleasure to play, last night I played GTA5 online for a rest but today I know i'll be trying to build my team in Master League.

All the niggly things of the past are gone Goalies are better the opposition players get sent off and the Team Editing is simple enough for monkeys.

I will still be purchasing Fifa 17 because i'm a footie fan and that is all we get on PS4.

Number09

daveofduncan

I'm tired of being one of the fifa clones. I've pipped for pes this year. I bought it last year and was eventually disappointed but I'm loving pes this year. Played the demo way more than the fifa one and now having got the game, addicted. PES is definitely back. Licence issues are very obviously a thing of the past.

In need of a new friend's list. Apply within!

PSN: borntodave

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.