Forums

Topic: Error code CE-30005-8

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

blitzmode

I have tried downloading my new spiderman game multiple times. Everyime it gets to about 18-20 gb and stops. It either says an error has occurred or the error (ce-30005-8) pops up. I've tried cleaning the disk, wiping all daya of the game so it's a fresh download and restarting, I tried putting my play station into safe mode. The disc has no issues and I've downloaded other games. What should I do?

Edited on by blitzmode

blitzmode

RogerRoger

@blitzmode According to Google, the error code you've posted indicates harddrive failure.

If you've tried cleaning the disc and have rebuilt your PS4's database in Safe Mode, and the problem still persists, then you've unfortunately got a faulty console.

Replacing the harddrive yourself will void your warranty. I'd contact Sony Support first.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder How true; apologies, must've been thinking of the PS3 for some bizarre reason.

@blitzmode Ignore my previous reply! If your harddrive really is compromised, then you could always explore the option of replacing it. Might be cheaper than buying a new console.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Mojito

@RogerRoger They try a different CD first, if it works on that then it is a different problem as this happened to me...

Mojito

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.