Forums

Topic: E3 2016 PS4 Predictions Thread

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

get2sammyb

We'll have some "official" predictions on the site imminently, of course, but thought it would be fun to do some forum predictions, too. What do you think will be announced for PS4 next week? What are you expecting/hoping for/dreaming of/dreading?

Share it in this thread!

Edited on by Tasuki

BAMozzy

Personally I hoping for the PS4 Neo as a priority. Game wise I am expecting Horizon: Zero Dawn game play and maybe even a release date (maybe coinciding with Neo). More news on Wild and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice too. A new reveal from Suckerpunches next project and maybe that rumoured open world horror survival game too. In terms of third party, obviously CoD: Infinite Warfare MP, maybe zombies news and Destiny's next expansion details

3rd Party games not necessarily associated directly with Sony, Red Dead Redemption 2 reveal could be the big news. Obviously EA will show off BF1 and TF2 but could also reveal its Star Wars project(s) like the Amy Hennig and Visceral ones. Ubisoft will have 'Wildlands' and potentially Watchdogs 2 but probably no Assassins Creed. Not sure Square Enix will have anything 'new' to announce but more info on projects we have already seen

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.