Forums

Topic: Doom (2016) OT

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

sub12

So far the early word of mouth from the Reddit community has been very positive, especially in regards to the single player campaign. I'm still making my way through the back half of Uncharted 4, but I can't wait to get my hands on this one during the weekend. Impressions to come.

sub12

AndyD

Yeah, I just picked it up this afternoon. Gonna play tonight...seen lots of good feedback from the SP side of the things.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

kyleforrester87

Just finished Doom, what a ride. In its simplicity it's near perfect. The level design is awesome, great visuals, music and atmosphere. The story works, there's plenty of stuff to read if you're interested.. Brilliant game. Bring on DOOM 2!!!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

arnoldlayne83

I was convinced to get it today by the amount of 9s is gettting around and by most positive (if not enthusiastic) feedback from the community. Played one hour, I love how it makes me feel a teenager again.... Visuals and combat are top notch and I find a lot harder than other fps at normal difficulty

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

Churchy

I'm going to back up @kyleforrester87 here. Doom is fantastic. I've only just discovered that you can unlock classic Doom levels too. This game has a surprising amount of depth.

The people at id had such a difficult job: keeping the feeling of fun and carnage that Doom and Quake revelled in, whilst still making it relevant to modern gameplay trends. And they nailed it. I can't help but think that because most of the old guard are gone, that it's benefited id and they can now have a fresh take on things.

There was a game idea here. It's gone now.

Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Brilliant game, loving the Single player and the Snap Map mode is fun and interesting, though the multiplayer isn't really gelling with me that much.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

arnoldlayne83

I went back to Iron Banner after playing some Doom MP and... blody hell, how slow it is Destiny now! I can barely notice I am running around, and aiming and shooting has a kind of delay you won't see in Doom....

This experience made me actually like more Doom MP. It is snappy, fast and intuitive.... I fear this game will spoil me too much.... pretty much like Dark Souls did with other rpg/action games....

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.