Forums

Topic: Detroit: Become Human

Posts 101 to 106 of 106

Ralizah

So, I did 2/3rds of a new playthrough to get the Survivors trophy, and now I'm doing the same thing AGAIN for that trophy where you have to kill Connor off at every available opportunity (thankfully, this one will be shorter because I can just kill Kara and Markus off and skip most of their chapters in the second half of the game). Also, I need Hank to shoot Connor, so it's kind of fun just being a total jerk to him after sucking up to him so much in my first playthrough. Feed me your hatred, Hank!

After that, I have only a few trophies left that I'll mop up with a final playthrough of the last few chapters.

I've played through these chapters so many times at this point chasing trophies, though. I feel like I know the game like the back of my hand at this point. I'm both impressed by the scale of the plot differentiation in this game and honestly kind of sick of hearing the same stuff over and over at this point.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

MightyDemon82

@Ralizah i beat it for the first time yesterday i lost connor but survived with Kara and Markus to have a peaceful solution to the androids being free! Definitely playing through at least one
More time.

MightyDemon82

Ralizah

@MightyDemon82 Lost Connor how? You can't really lose him since replacement units are sent out any time he happens to die.

Ralizah

MightyDemon82

@Ralizah the end of the game the little evidence i had i messed up trying to trick the android that jumped off the roof after the epic chase earlier in the game so he was decommissioned by cyberlife for not cracking the case.

MightyDemon82

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Ooopphhh! That's some dedication there @Ralizah !

I did the same with Until Dawn bumping everyone off, making sure they survived... But I couldn't be fudged in getting the plat. Too much faffing about in having to replay it again and getting all the clues I missed 😅

Glad you've enjoyed yourself with the title overall though! If I recall correctly this is your first David Cage/Quantic Dream game?

I've heard weird things about the Xbox/PS2/PC title Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy in the US) Plus of course Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls are just as weird in places so I've heard

Ya don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all ya need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis Persona 3

PSN:GoddessFoxy-E

》My No Commentary PS4 Youtube Channel《

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Honestly, a second single playthrough wouldn't be bad at all. I've seen the last half of the game, in particular, like three or four times in full now. It is a nuisance, although once I get this current trophy done with the others should be relatively smooth sailing, so I'm kind of invested at this point. I doubt I'll be able to finish before leaving, unfortunately.

Yeah, this is my first QD game. I hear the others aren't nearly so expansive or ambitious in scope and, honestly, after spoiling myself on Heavy Rain thanks to the prominence of certain glitch videos online (apparently you can get the main character to continuously, hysterically scream the name of his son through the entirety of the game's climax, which is as absurd as it sounds), I probably won't even bother with that title. I've heard very mixed things about Beyond: Two Souls as well, so that'll probably be something I play when I have nothing else to dig into (read: probably never).

I can't deny my enjoyment of this game, though. I wouldn't keep playing it over and over otherwise. It'd just be SO much better to replay if certain QoL features were included.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic