Forums

Topic: Destiny 2 - Guardians Unite

Posts 201 to 220 of 308

BAMozzy

@Splat Apart from the fact that yet again it will be interrupted by a 3-4hour 'maintenance' downtime...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

XOF

@themcnoisy Sweeeeet
I'm 265, so... not so different. we'll pull this off XD

I make deliveries, that's all.

PSN: Homo-Ludens97

themcnoisy

@BAMozzy hey bam what clan r u in bro? Tryin to put together an allstar team to put the pushsquareclan to shame as @kyleforrester87 wanted me to follow some weird inauguration. Got some decent heads in the squad so far!

@Cyph0Lax hopefully there isnt a crazy bit were all the enemies push all around and mess us up. See you in an hour will be on at a tad before 9pm. Gonna get this update installed first!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BAMozzy

@themcnoisy An Xbox clan - sorry....

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Splat

BAMozzy wrote:

@Splat Apart from the fact that yet again it will be interrupted by a 3-4hour 'maintenance' downtime...

I'm in the US it happened while I was at work.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 good times. Its a pity we ran out of time. Can you get heavy ammo refills like in D1? That would have helped for sure. Space out the supers well and we could smash that nightfall easily.

@Cyph0Lax Good first run tonight. After jumping off I did a run with kyle above on the nightfall. There are boxes dotted around, i suppose they look like the datalice pickup on one of the planets (cant recall which). They add 30 seconds each box and I noticed about 6 during the second run which extends the alloted time.

Where we died I purposefully went for the knight on the left full tilt and once he was gone it made the second ogre an easier fight as you had space to back into!

Tonight was boss, I had forgotten how tactical destiny can be. Cheers everyone.

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 good times. Its a pity we ran out of time. Can you get heavy ammo refills like in D1? That would have helped for sure. Space out the supers well and we could smash that nightfall easily.

@Cyph0Lax Good first run tonight. After jumping off I did a run with kyle above on the nightfall. There are boxes dotted around, i suppose they look like the datalice pickup on one of the planets (cant recall which). They add 30 seconds each box and I noticed about 6 during the second run which extends the alloted time.

Where we died I purposefully went for the knight on the left full tilt and once he was gone it made the second ogre an easier fight as you had space to back into!

Tonight was boss, I had forgotten how tactical destiny can be. Cheers everyone.

CountFunkula78

Hi guys,
So I just got back from a 6 week work trip to China and Destiny 2 should be arriving tomorrow. Obviously missed the release, but I think I managed to sign up to the pushsquare clan while I was away. Got no work planned for the next few weeks so I'll be chewing through the campaign missions to get up to speed and hopefully able to join in some higher level stuff as soon as possible.
Any tips so far? Can't wait to finally get into this game!

CountFunkula78

XOF

@themcnoisy Dammit, how did we miss those...
but no worries we'll do it next week maybe with a bigger fireteam and higher level stuff... hopefully it won't reward us with Sh!tty gear

I make deliveries, that's all.

PSN: Homo-Ludens97

themcnoisy

@Cyph0Lax the max fireteam is 3 for the nightfall.

themcnoisy

@CountFunkula78 enjoy the game bro. Play at your own speed and save your glimmer. Dont pay for silver or get attached to weapons as the rewards and engrams come thick and fast anyway. Then ask for more help when you hit 260/265. Thats were I am and theres an endgame ceiling which you need to break through.

Throb

I don't think I've spent any glimmer in this game at all, what should I be using it on?

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

Splat

@Throb - Outside of the small amount it takes for infusion and buying treasure maps from Cayde it's pretty useless.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

kyleforrester87

I'll have another go or two at the nightfall tonight sometime between 7-11gmt if anyone else is about.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

@Throb @Splat the winning gun from last week cost 50,000 if you werent in the dead orbit camp.

I was with new monarchy so albeit Im now the best looking guardian in the galaxy, im a poor best looking guardian in the galaxy.

CountFunkula78

@themcnoisy
Cheers, will do. Played a lot of D1, but never really got into the grind/multiplayer/raiding side of things. Played as warlock last time, but thinking of starting as a titan this time.

CountFunkula78

themcnoisy

@CountFunkula78 join us bro. Im recruiting for our new clan! Bright engram echo report.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.