Forums

Topic: Death Stranding OT

Posts 261 to 280 of 495

carlos82

@Octane once you unlock a floating carrier always put one in your truck, a few times I've got it stuck but then you can simply unload everything onto them. Oh and always read the description of the delivery 😉😆

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Octane

@KratosMD I don't read those

@themcnoisy lol, that's funny, because my first instinct was to toss it in the lake, and so I did. I didn't know there was an additional cut scene.

Octane

Octane

@carlos82 Good point. Don't know why I didn't think of that, because I had one loaded onto my truck. It was only 100 metres or so away from the distribution centre south of Lake Knot City, so it would've been easy and quick to just make a new one. If it didn't explode of course.

Octane

carlos82

Not sure how many people on here will get this but I had a little giggle to myself today playing the game. Outside Mountain Knot city there had been some lost cargo and I'd just kind of ignored it but today I passed it slow enough to read it, the username was Fred_Fuchs08 which in itself isn't too amusing but mine is AVGN_82. So I just had to pick it up knowing that at some point Fred_Fuchs was going to get a message telling him the Angry Video Game Nerd had delivered his lost cargo 😂

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

MightyDemon82

@KratosMD that was neat, @carlos82 haha, took a break from deliveries to build and fully upgrade structures so that's another trophy done!

MightyDemon82

carlos82

@MightyDemon82 I got that one the other day, I just need the legends of legends, connect everyone and 5 stars, memory chips and make all the equipment.

I'm also a very happy bunny tonight because I've just noticed that if you play with those toys in your private room you can replay Cliffs boss fights and all of his cutscenes 😁

themcnoisy

@MightyDemon82 @carlos82 I dunno if I will go for the plat. The memory stick trophy is Bronze

I'm gonna wrap up my UCA contacts. I'm missing one, the first prepper as I just looked online. Damn. Also I need to boost the place you take pizza too but never get any missions for that structure.

From there I will get the ten legend of legend Trophies and call it a day I reckon.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

carlos82

@themcnoisy that's probably my only complaint about the game, I think there only 2 silver trophies and a lot of bronze. I'm going to go for the plat as I have so few trophies left even if they are a bit time consuming but I'll just chip away at them now and then. As for Peter Englert (the pizza guy) he only has about 4 or 5 deliveries in total, just check your mail to see where his most recent order is from and ironically his last order is from the first prepper. Also after making deliveries to the first prepper make sure to rest in your private room and read any emails from him before delivering again as he won't level up otherwise, same goes for those awkward ones who want to think about it

MightyDemon82

@carlos82 those are what I need, always worth checking everything out in the room, I don't know what I did but as of last night I can change the rooms colour.
@themcnoisy I never noticed but only 4 trophies away from the platinum and have around 30 memory chips so will keep going!

MightyDemon82

themcnoisy

@carlos82 ahhh okay. Same with the musician I presume and the professional porter.

carlos82

@themcnoisy yeah, it was winding me up why I couldn't level up the professional porter so I went elsewhere for a bit and after resting I was receiving emails from them, went back and they started to level up. It takes a few emails from these ones so just give them one thing and rest again but once connected they level up pretty quickly. Also outside the professional porter is usually some lost cargo for him which is handy

themcnoisy

@carlos82 great. That's very helpful. So from tomorrow I need to find the first prepper. Sort out the porter once or twice and then sort Peter englebert.

Octane

Didn't even know I was on chapter four already, I thought it was still chapter three lol. Anyway, five looks like a straight forward goal, but I presume the road isn't going to be that easy.

Octane

carlos82

@Octane chapter 5 is fun 😉

MightyDemon82

@andreoni79 dismantling vehicles is a godsend. No more having to park up rows of trucks before reversing my own into shelters!

MightyDemon82

MightyDemon82

Only 2 miscellaneous deliveries on legend of legends to get that trophy then it's just a case of maxing out preppers and chip hunting for the platinum. Probably be a total of 150 hours once I'm done but what a game!

MightyDemon82

carlos82

@MightyDemon82 I've finished the legend of legends, just need to get my time level up to 60 from 54 as it is now, find the last memory chips and my only preppers left are in the starting area. I think I'm just under 80 hours so far

MightyDemon82

@carlos82 you'll do it in no time then, admittedly about 60 hours of my overall playtime has been spent reading in the private rooms and listening to the music. You get loads of likes for playing all the songs!

MightyDemon82

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic