Forums

Topic: Death Stranding OT

Posts 221 to 240 of 494

MightyDemon82

Got the Trophies for trading with another porter last night and the 700 items delivered. Focusing on premium deliveries to get those two trophies, my star is purple and red still need to do several more of miscellaneous and timed before they pop! Nothing worse when doing a timed delivery and you swerve to avoid mules only to fall down a ravine, reloaded the game so many times till i got that right.

MightyDemon82

Octane

So I'm in Port Knot City, and I have to take a boat. I got a warning about not leaving stuff behind. Am I leaving this area for good, or can I return and do the rest of the missions later?

Octane

themcnoisy

@Octane that warning is actually really silly. Not long into the next chapter you can go back to the first area.

Top tip. Don't be hasty in going back. Try to box off chapter 3 and 4 first and venturing back to mop up will become quicker with your pathway upgrades.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Octane

@KratosMD @themcnoisy Cheers! It sounded like some cut-off point in the game. In that case I'll leave the remaining orders for another time. I don't really fancy tracking back over that mountain now that I'm in Port Knot City. I had to leave my bike behind as well. Poor thing, hope it survives the timefall.

Octane

0D0

I'm on chapter 3. I've put 40 hours.

0D0

0D0

@KratosMD That makes sense. Another reason I'm taking so long is that I'm trying to get as many stars as possible before moving out.

Edited on by 0D0

0D0

carlos82

Right so I'm pretty much at the end of chapter 6 up in the mountains and still having an amazing time zipping 😉 between people to get them to 5 stars and building some roads before moving on. Oh and using some heavy weaponry to get revenge on some mules, stupid fools drove through a lake after me so a couple of stun grenades took care of that lot 😂. I'm really liking the stories of all the people you meet too, apart from the junk dealer who's a jerk, reminds me I need to go check on the chiral artist

Edited on by carlos82

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

MightyDemon82

91and a half hours in, just a handful of trophies to get before the platinum in mine. I'll be well into 100 hours before i move onto something else.

MightyDemon82

andreoni79

The credits rolled for me after 82 hours. Now I wait for the mid-december update to finish my job.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Octane

I'm on chapter 3, and I found some other porters roaming around the map. Pretty cool, makes it look a little less emptier than it did before.

Octane

themcnoisy

Upto 46 hours. 75% trophy completion. Unlocked all the additional sub stations including the musician and experienced porter. Only 4 are not connected upto the UCA - they are sat at either bridges or fragile express level. including the guy you send pizzas too!

Anyway I have ran 14 legend of legends missions at premium level and the trophy for 10 did not pop. What's the deal here? If anyone can help let me know please.

Also on my star, 4 points are either passed or close to level 65. My speed (south west point on the star) is sat at 18. As you can see I have ran the game pretty quickly, felt very natural and unlike my usual playstyle knew Kojima would let me go back to finish off the sub stories to a higher grade MGS 5 style. So charged through and built roads to help post game. That rating does not sit right with me so any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Edited on by themcnoisy

MightyDemon82

@themcnoisy you have to do 10 of each category, i'm still plugging away at those trophies myself. My star is almost fully purple except for time sensitive, lowest graded being timed missions. I'm just loading vans and doing some serious deliveries!

I'm now at 93 hours + with 78% trophies there are a few easy ones still to grab (throwing stuff in lake, upgrade all structures to max and fabricate everything etc) but i'm having a blast with the deliveries.

Edited on by MightyDemon82

MightyDemon82

themcnoisy

@MightyDemon82 Noooooooo. Thanks MD. Knew it looked too easy by the trophy description.

I have one structure left to fully upgrade, so I will get that out of the way and attempt to get my deliveries out of the way.

Sam can really pelt across the country now! Only struggling once luggage gets a couple of boxes over his noggin. I haven't taken the mountain skeleton off since winning it!

MightyDemon82

@themcnoisy aye it's a big workload, i have 50 Legend of legends rankings and still no trophies as they are spread out fairly haphazard across all categories!

MightyDemon82

carlos82

@themcnoisy I might be wrong but I think the delivery time category only levels up (or at least significantly) when doing the timed deliveries of which there are very few, on my game its significantly lower than all the other points at around level 14 yet my bridge link is in the 70's.

I've just finished chapter 6 after spending much time building the road from lake knot to south knot city and getting a few of the people up to level 5. I've finally got some real time to put into it over the next few days and I may just focus on the story for now

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Octane

You cannot check what's in a private locker in a bunker, right? Because I left something, but the option "check private locker" doesn't show up, unlike with postboxes or bigger stations like Lake Knot City.

Octane

MightyDemon82

@carlos82 i'm fairly close to having them all at 60 or above now, Timed ones specifically large loads will level it up quicker as i've went from 40 to 51 in no time doing those types of deliveries, misc is 66 timed 51, condition 55 and quantity 59. Cannot get enough of this game, by the weekend i'll have passed the 100 hour mark!

MightyDemon82

Octane

What's up with the excessive use of emojis? I guess that's what years of isolation does to you.

Octane

Octane

Is there a reason to deliver to places if it already has five stars?

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic