Forums

Topic: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy -OT-

Posts 101 to 114 of 114

Octane

@KratosMD I think it was Sony who approached Activision and paid them to make it happen. Activision saw how well it sold and now they're going to do the same with Spyro. I'm not sure Sony is involved this time around. I could easily see it be a multiplatform game from day one.

Octane

BAMozzy

There is a 'backlash' because Crash 1-3 was originally a Playstation only franchise and these were only Playstation games. Its not so much that its a 'loss' of a game they could call 'exclusive' but more to do with the history. There were people saying that the game would/should never come to Xbox when there was questions about whether it was timed exclusivity or not. Even when I mentioned how suited it would be to Switch, that was 'too much for some fanboys because 'Crash 1-3' is Playstation only.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

JohnnyShoulder

Crash is as much as a Sony exclusive as Metal Gear Solid and Tomb Raider. People need to get over it. If it was a current exclusive like Uncharted or Horizon Zero Dawn I would understand more. But hey maybe in 20 years time we will all be upset that the Bloodborne Trilogy Remastered is on the Microsoft Switch 360 console lol.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

That's almost as bad as the petition to get David Hayter back as voice actor for Snake in Metal Gear Solid lol.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Splat

I'm a Playstation fanboy but I am perfectly fine with Crash being on Switch and X-Box.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Octane

Well, if you go looking for people moaning about it, you'll find them. There's 7 billion people on this planet and there will always be a few complaining about something.

@JohnnyShoulder I don't think Sony ever owned the Crash IP. They do own Uncharted and Horizon.

Octane

DerMeister

I'm not surprised something stupid like a petition popped up. I'm not even mad, I'm just gonna butter some 'corn and enjoy the fanboy idiocy.

@Octane They didn't. Universal did. Same for Spyro.

Edited on by DerMeister

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Octane

@DerMeister Well, it only takes one guy to make a petition like that. They're just trolls. Monster Hunter World got a bunch of them as well. That's just how the internet works. So why are we even paying attention to them again?

Octane

NecuVise

I just want Crash Team Racing remastered - is that too much to ask?

NecuVise

JohnnyShoulder

@Octane That was kind of of my point, which is why I mentioned MGS and Tomb Raider..

Kidfried

@JohnnyShoulder I'd still sign a petition, spend my savings or even participate in a hippie sit-in to get Hayter's voice on MGS5. Just for my own immersion.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Hmmmm I just find signing a petition for trivial stuff like that a bit lame, no offence.

I suppose if you feel strongly about that far enough, but I feel it gives the industry a bad name and makes gamers come off as spoilt and entitled.

The only petition I signed was the one here in the UK about loot boxes being a form of gambling, which actually got so many signatures it went to government and forced them to respond.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.