Forums

Topic: Community ideas for the next megapoll.

Posts 181 to 194 of 194

Th3solution

I’ve been messing around with imgbb as well as some other image services for the last couple days and it seems like imgbb is going to work fine for our purposes. It’s a little bit temperamental, but it has the essentials. I wish it would allow uploading multiple images at a time, but it should be alright. It has the best labeling system that I’ve found.

I’ve got some infrastructure created and I’m getting close to the ‘go-live’ for the poll.

If anyone wants to throw their hat in the ring to help out, let me know. I could use a couple people as assistants who might want to help with counting votes for me and other extra side tasks. I think a couple people volunteered, but I already forgot who. 😅
I’m going to rely on @themcnoisy to help be in charge of promotion, so when I open things up and create the thread in the next day or so I wonder if you could do one of your large posts of all the people you think might like to participate if you still have a master list from the past.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

themcnoisy

@Th3solution cheers Sol. I'm so ill mate think I have caught bird flu off Donald Duck. Absolutely horrendous.

Will throw a shout out when you start mate. No problem.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Th3solution

@themcnoisy Ah man! Get better quick!
I’m sure Disneyworld has its own mutated form of some kind of superflu with all those dirty little kids and tourists all packed in and standing in line together.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Jaz007

@themcnoisy Here's to your recovery, but in the meantime, I suggest you come over to our corona virus panic discussion and the spread the knowledge of the incoming doom of the UK from Donald Duck.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution imgbb allows posting of multiple pics? It's how I've done mine on the photo thread.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder Oh, it’s not the posting part that I was wanting but the loading part. I will be forming an album to post all entries into and that will need to be uploaded one at a time, but it’s ok since I will need to be labeling them one by one anyways.

themcnoisy

@Jaz007 I've never felt so bad. Feel a bit better today, headaches, muscles killing, pain in my glands in my neck, chest pain, sweating, freezing etc been really rough. Thought I was dieing 2 nights ago. I don't think I'm well enough to drive yet and luckily had 3 days off before I'm back in work Sunday. If Coronavirus is worse than that......

JohnnyShoulder

@themcnoisy Stop hijacking the thread!

@Th3solution Ah ok that makes a bit more sense, it's so you can get organised.

I'm getting way ahead of myself, but this time next year we should do a Games of the PlayStation Generations. Pick your fave across all four generations.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

HallowMoonshadow

I offered to help out @Th3solution... my week off for half term break is nearly over now (... I may have Played NieR a bit too much instead of lesson planning too 😅) so I can't be as helpful but still I'll help count votes or whatever

I think it's still to be finalised @Arugula but I'd assume generational or at least playstation based

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

themcnoisy

@JohnnyShoulder sorry bro. Just found out it's tonsillitis. Honestly man it's like your favourite fighting character being nerfed so he can't move, shivers and cradles tears into a blanket. Worst thing ever.

JohnnyShoulder

@themcnoisy I was only joking dude. Although you have just done it again lol.

@Arugula I think all that is being finalised, all will be revealed over the next few days.

Th3solution

@themcnoisy I’ve had the standard flu before too and it’s awful. It does fee like death. And actually, I don’t think corona virus is any more deadly than influenza. But I could be wrong about that.

@Arugula Details will be dropping very soon. Probably later today.

@JohnnyShoulder I think a best PS4 game will be a definite possibility to finally do by this time next year. We did the PS3 generation in remarkable detail last year. I don’t think PS1 and PS2 have been done yet except under the “best of all time” subject.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks for the willingness. I thought you said so earlier but I didn’t want to call you out if I misremembered. 😛 I appreciate it. Nothing needed yet, but I have nuggets of free time mixed with waves of unavailability and I might need assistance to keep the flow going so things don’t stagnate too much. People may lose interest if it’s not pushing forward consistently.

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution I was thinking more like a game per gen or something.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.