Forums

Topic: Bloodborne Tavern: Impressions, Help, Discussion Board

Posts 401 to 420 of 634

JohnnyShoulder

Oh wait you guys are on about the optional boss Amygdala? Lol I was on about the actual boss, Mirolash lol

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@Kyroki @NecuVise Didn't find Amygdala difficult in any way to be honest. Just as easy as the first time you meet it. Just study where you need to be when she jumps and don't ever be greedy. This was by far the easiest boss in all of the chalice dungeons for me.

And this is in no way meant as a brag, because I had difficulty with a lot of the other bosses.

Kidfried

Kidfried

Also, I just used a lot of health boost runes and defense runes in the defiled dungeon. So I could take a few beatings from Amygdala anyway.

Kidfried

NecuVise

@Kidfried Congrats then, as that was the hardest boss for me as it would just one hit me all the time.

One thing I noticed with these bosses in bloodborne and other souls games is that, depening on the playstyle and the weapon used, different bosses are difficult for different people. For example, I struggled A LOT with the blood starved beast but found the bosses in the DCL to be fair and even easy, but for some people the DLC bosses are too difficult.

NecuVise

Kidfried

@NecuVise DLC bosses were terribly hard for me. Controller wrecking even.

Also, I'm playing the chalice dungeons after the DLC, so I might be just a high level as well. And I'm getting a lot blood echoes in the Chalices, as I'm going through every nook and cranny.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

NecuVise

@Kidfried yeah, well that was exactly my point. Defiled amygdala was so demotivating for me but I didn't struggle with the DLC bosses. What's your main weapon? I mostly played with the ludwigs blade and saw, even though I started with the axe.

NecuVise

Kidfried

@NecuVise Saw Cleaver, and put most of my points in strength and skill (both 50). My stamina is almost 50 too. I play with the saw cleaver in transformed form pretty much always, as to me range is more important than speed.

I play very non-aggressive (and slow as a result), biding my time every battle. WBU?

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

NecuVise

I also have 50 in str and skill, not sure about stamina as I have increased it with runes. I like being aggressive and use saw clever only for bosses weak to serrated dmg. Most of the time I played with ludwigs blade.

NecuVise

Gremio108

Defiled Amygdala is a tool. In the end, I just went off and ground out some level-ups. Not just a couple of levels either, I'm talking about 30 levels. I wanted to be able to come back and absolutely destroy that tool.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Jaz007

I don’t think it’s a terrible boss battle, but dear gosh trying to get back to him is the problem. I went up and then back down a lift that looked like a shortcut, but I don’t know if I didn’t open it or just can’t find it, but though rock throwing yeti’s plus poison lake always get me.

Jaz007

Kidfried

That area is so difficult to navigate. Might be the most difficult one to navigate in the entire game. Difficult enemies, but also I found the map very confusing.

Kidfried

Kidfried

Oh my! I did it! I got the platinum! I love this game!

Kidfried

NecuVise

@Jaz007 if you used the lift then it's there, right at the beginning to your right, obviously. Just look for it and you'll find it.

@Kidfried congrats

NecuVise

Jaz007

@NecuVise Thanks man. I found the shortcut and absolutely wrecked Agy. That was the easiest and shortest boss battle ever.

Does anyone know how to get to place where Agy grabs you? I need to go there to progress more, but I can’t remnber how after two years...
And do you do get to the the clinic (very light spoiler) from the forbidden woods or nightmare realm? I’m trying to remember that too.

Jaz007

Kidfried

@Jaz007 Congrats!

You should go to the Cathedral where you fought Vicar Amelia. Exit the church and turn immediately left. From there you should be able to find your way.

Also, there is a cave near the village in the Forbiden Woods, you can go to the clinic from there. Probably most fun shortcut in the game.

Kidfried

Octane

After God of War, I feel confident enough that I can handle this game.

Octane

JohnnyShoulder

@Octane Over confidence will probably be the first thing that kills you lol. Well after the first enemy that is.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic