Forums

Topic: Bloodborne Tavern: Impressions, Help, Discussion Board

Posts 321 to 340 of 634

NecuVise

@Kidfried I'd say try it. You don't have to beat them all, or even do all the depths in one dungeon. They're a pretty good concept. I did only those required for the platinum trophy.

NecuVise

JohnnyShoulder

Don't defeat the last boss if you wanna start the dlc, you can still fight the last boss but not beat it. That what i have done.

If you do though, you would need to start a new game+ and get to the cathedral ward to start the dlc.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

My greatest achievement today: defeating Amygdala. What an intense fight! Really good boss battle. Sorry, I'm going to report every kind of progress I make in this game. Got no one else to share it with!

Kidfried

NecuVise

@Kidfried I don't mind it as I feel you, I also have played it without having anyone to share my bloodborne achievements with. Same with dark souls 3 now

NecuVise

Gremio108

@Kidfried Well done. Amygdala was my wall, I had to go off and level up a few times before I got past her. By the time I was finished with Bloodborne, Amygdala was one of my most-hated bosses ever, but I've got fond memories of our time together, looking back.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

NecuVise

Regular amygdala was very easy for me, but defiled, well that was the hardest boss until I discovered a very easy way to beat it.

NecuVise

Gremio108

@NecuVise Yeah, wasn't sure if we'd be venturing into spoiler territory, but that's the one that really got me. Absolutely horrific! I made hard work of her the first time too though, for some reason. I love how everyone has had different experiences of the bosses.

Edited on by Gremio108

NecuVise

@Gremio108 sorry if I spoiled anyone anything, wasn't my intention and I don't know how to hide my text like others do it
Yeah I think it depends on your build and playstyle. Everyone is complaining about Orphan of Kos but I did him on my second try, but I struggled with some other guys.

Edited on by NecuVise

NecuVise

Gremio108

@NecuVise I think we're okay... It's not part of the main game after all - they have no plot, and I'm pretty sure the dungeons have been discussed in depth on here before.
Don't get me started on Kos. Gascgoine is the one I breezed past - I thought I was going to wipe the floor with Bloodborne after that battle. How wrong I was! Similarly, I kicked the Shadows' backsides, yet struggled with the One Reborn, which goes against what I've read from most people

Edited on by Gremio108

JohnnyShoulder

One Reborn - what a disgusting boss! Cool intro too. One of the few bosses I didn't struggle with, think I went for the casters first then did a jump attack to deal more damage.

@Th3solution There are defo sections later in Bloodborne when a new area loads up. I can think of two of the top of my head. Cainhurst Castle and Nightmare Frontier

@NecuVise If you want to know how someone did something on here, just click on quote to see how they did it.

Or one of the threads in the ideas and suggestions section lists most of the tags, but I can never find it. That really should be easier to find.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

NecuVise

O get it now, thanks people. It's still curious that we dont have basic text editor when posting similar to phpbb forums where you just press a button and it makes these spoiler tags for you.

NecuVise

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution Cheers buddy. Like i said that really should easier to find, I'm never gonna remember where that is later.

Think it has been mentioned in ideas and suggestions section, i might put it down again.

@NecuVise I agree. There is some basic stuff like that missing from this forum.

Kidfried

@JohnnyShoulder I also find it strange you can 'like' comments, but not forum posts. I guess the priorities are just more on the front page site of things.

Im interested to see something like everyone's top 3 most difficult bosses. Probably a lot of differences there!

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried I can't say without spoiling things

Kidfried

My top 3 difficult bosses so far:
1 Shadows of Yarnam
2 Rom
3 Father Gascoigne

I beat Paarl yesterday, by the way. I might have been lucky, but managed on first try. So definitely not one of the most difficult out there for me.

Also, I'm in the Upper Ward now, it's one of my favorite locations in the game so far. I feel a boss battle coming up!

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Th3solution

@Kidfried What build type are you doing for your character? And what are your main weapons?
I mainly still use the Saw Cleaver and am using Ludwig’s Holy Blade now more and more. It’s hard to get use to how slow it is (in two handed extended mode), but it can pack a wallop when it connects. Still mainly use the ol’ Blunderbuss for my firearm atm. As for my build, since I’m still about level 60 I have been spreading the stats fairly evenly between Vit, Str, Skill, and Endurance, although heavier on Vitality up front since I figure no matter what I want the character build to be like in late game, I’ll need good Vit. But I think I’ll stop adding endurance now at 20 and try for a strength quality build from here.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

NecuVise

Ludwigs blade with L2 attack is pretty dope, try it!

NecuVise

Kidfried

@Th3solution Big Saw Cleaver fan. It's just really strong against groups. Tried some other weapons, but some battles just took to long (impatient I am).

I have a Skill build as well, with pretty high Strength. I'm level 70 so we're pretty close I feel.

Where are you now?

Kidfried

Kidfried

@Th3solution Have you ever done co-op in Bloodborne? If not, ever want to try some together?

Kidfried

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic