Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 461 to 480 of 573

BlaBlaBla

WanderingBullet wrote:

Skin wise, I think I'm only missing Widowmaker's (Blackwatch). Gonna purchase it on the last day if I still can't get it from the loot boxes.

Lol, same.
Got 4k ready. Don't think I'll be getting it out of a loot box...

And I'm going freakin' crazy with Genji's jumping and climbing around....getting really irritating.
Anybody got tips to deal with that? He almost seems overpowered....he's so freaking fast and agile.

Edited on by BlaBlaBla

BlaBlaBla

Tasuki

@BlaBlaBla Winston is a good counter to Genji since you don't have to really aim the Tesla Cannon, just get in close and blast away with him. Also I find Orisa is pretty good at handleing Genji with using her defense ability and her orb shot. Another good counter is Reaper cause he does alot of damage close range and you can teleport to Genji r use his wraith form.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BlaBlaBla

Thanks.
We did pretty good tonight with Zenyatta as well, giving him the orb of discord makes it very easy to take him down.

BlaBlaBla

Simon_Fitzgerald

It has been confirmed that Season 4 will be ending towards the end of this month which ties in with all of the Doomfist/anniversary event rumors. potentially we could get both Doomfist and an event before Season 5 kicks off. Any thoughts?

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Simon_Fitzgerald I will take the Doomfist rumors with a grain of salt they have been circulating since launch just about. If you even look into the lore Doomfist is more of a title or rank then an actual person, my thoughts for that would be that a current character will take up the mantle of Doomfist at some point maybe even getting a new skin and game mechanics which is why Doomfist has come about yet.

As for an anniversary event that I can see happening. Blizzard has always done something on World of Warcraft every year for its anniversary a couple times its been a pet or something small like an achievement so if anything I would expect like maybe some sprays or user icons at the very least for Overwatch for people who log in that day. I am not expecting anything like a skin unless they do an event but they just had one and I don't expect them to do one so soon again.

My Backlog

Tasuki

It's been a year now since Overwatch's release. So to honor the event there's a new event going on starting today.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Yeah I looked at the skins, but nothing screamed at me that I gotta have. Still it's a skin and I enjoy collecting them.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Anyone know who or what counters Mei especially when she freezes you, I am so sick of getting frozen.

My Backlog

Simon_Fitzgerald

@Tasuki Nothing does a great job against Mei. She can out snipe a widowmaker, freeze anyone at short range and heal herself in her freeze ability which stops most characters from killing her easily. Get a Bastion and mow her down in turret form or pick her off from a high vantage point as widow.

Simon_Fitzgerald

Tasuki

@booshy89 @Simon_Fitzgerald Thanks for the tips. I have tried Reaper but she always freezes me, Sombra can if I can catch her off guard and hack her but that can be tough. I can see widow or Hanzo even maybe Ana now that I think of it but I am not any good at sniping.

My Backlog

Simon_Fitzgerald

@Tasuki The 1v1 and 3v3 modes are really good for getting used to playing heroes you're not used to as you are forced to play them. I find when i play quick play or competitive i want to win so i always play my best heroes and so i never learn how to use some heroes like zarya, genji and symmetra.

Simon_Fitzgerald

Tasuki

@booshy89 Yeah that how I came.to enjoy Zenyatta I got him once as a mystery hero and never played him. Come to find In2as quite good with him and now he's one of my favorites to use.

Speaking of modes how are you guys liking Total Mayham??

My Backlog

Tasuki

So last night I decided to try Lucio after my son gave me some tips about him. Turned out I was playing him wrong all this time. So after doing what my son said I discovered he's not as bad as I first thought.

My Backlog

Simon_Fitzgerald

@Tasuki Most of the characters are like this, their playstyles are so different that you don't realise how good they are until you get the hang of playing them.

Also what do you think about the Horizon Lunar Colony map that is coming soon?

Simon_Fitzgerald

Tasuki

@Simon_Fitzgerald Honestly at this point I don't know much about it except for the name and that it's coming haha. I don't have a PC so I can't play it on the PTR, and I try to avoid media about it so I can be surprised when I first play it.

Like anything though that they add be it a character or map or game mode I am always up for it and it's a nice addition to keep things fresh.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.