Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 381 to 400 of 573

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: Yeah, I thought it was bug since another friend said he didn't receive them as well but this morning another friend just told me about the servers thing.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Tasuki

Ok so I have a question maybe others are having the same problem. Why do I always get put with bad groups? Seriously the groups I get thrown into never want to do the objectives they just run around like idiots and the other teams are so organized. Anyone else experience that?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

AdamNovice

@Tasuki: Can't say I've noticed anything like that, I know it's frustrating when you end up in a bad team.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Tasuki

I finally got a Halloween skin for a character I use!!! I got Reinhardt's Coldhardt skin. Now if only I can get Mercy's witch one and I will be happy.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So now I am a happy man. I got me.the Mercy Witch Skin tonight!!! Thinking tomorrow I might get me a few loot boxes when I get paid.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So now I am a happy man. I got me.the Mercy Witch Skin tonight!!! Thinking tomorrow I might get me a few loot boxes when I get paid.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

Me and my cousin (playing on my account) got four Halloween skins from the loot boxes so far:

• Dr. Junkenstein (Junkrat)
  • Junkenstein's Monster (Roadhog)
  • Demon (Hanzo)
  • Coldhart (Reinhardt)

Just want a few more like Mercy's Witch, Reaper's Pumpkin and Zenyatta's Skullyatta.

Bread-Not-Toast

5 Loot boxes and no bloody skins.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

WanderingBullet

@PlaytendoGuy: Just keep leveling up. Those skins mentioned we got were from opening 26 boxes. Then we went on dry spell (20 levels) where we didn't get any legendary skins but on the 21st box we got Reaper's Pumpkin skin.

Tasuki

So it looks like with the event ending today I will end up with the Coldhardt skin for Reinhardt, Mercy's Witch skin, and one other for someone I don't use that I got but dont remember now. Kinda wish I got a few more but I am not too upset since the one I wanted most, Mercy was one I did get.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So announced at Blizzcon today Sombra, a new map and a new Arcade mode. Also if you play 15 games of Heroes of the Storm you can get a free special skin for Genji in Overwatch.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Free weekend coming up this weekend for PS4, Xbox One and PC. If you don't own the game you can download the game from each platforms stores. You get the full game all characters, maps and will be able to earn loot boxes all for free. Only trophies will be locked. If you decide to buy it everything you earn stats, loot carries over.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Rumors are circulating around that the Christmas event will begin next week for Overwatch.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

Mei will get a Christmas theme skin or at least a legendary emote for sure.

The event starts on the 13th of Dec.

BoyFromMars82

Is this still worth picking up? I read there is a lot of competitive play but is there many still playing quick play/casual?

Edited on by BoyFromMars82

BoyFromMars82

PSN: BoyFromMars82

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.