Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 221 to 240 of 573

themcnoisy

Im getting this end of month. Then we will get organised!

Last nights of Rocket league before this takes over.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Bazza78

Overwatch is still very unbalanced i've lost count of how many times i've seen a skilless tosser get "play of the game" with junkrat's OP AS HELL portable motor mine. Absolutely ridiculous junkrats ultimate .

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

Tasuki

@Bazza78: I don't know it's not anymore OP then say Reaper's Death Blossom or Hanzo's Dragon. It's just you gotta know how to use it that's all.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Kai_

@Tasuki: not really sure either of those help when they have multiple turrets plus a bastion covering basically all flanks.

Widow is so far the only useful way I've found of doing anything about them but even then they have to be in bad positions.

Kai_

Kai_

@Bazza78: just shoot the tire instead of running, it's the better option. Its not op just very annoying when caught off guard

Kai_

Hego

Played a few AI games this morning and one PvP, very fun getting to know the characters and their skills. Eager to play more but stupid work is getting in the way!

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Tasuki

Looking to play a bit tonight in a few hours. Need to help my son with a school project first then dinner. So I am thinking around 9pm (PST) tonight if things go according to plan.

My Backlog

Bazza78

Justgot the undying medal, then went 44 and 5 with Tjorborn. His turret kills are cheap as hell though.

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

Tasuki

Well finally got my first two losses tonight and sad thing was, it was because of how disorganized the team was not so much me. I don't know what they were thinking but they were just all over the place and constantly changing their heroes. Ah well guess that's the price I pay for playing solo.

My Backlog

Hego

@Tasuki: Played a few games yesterday and had a few games like that, lost because there was absolutely no co-ordination between my team. Got picked apart by the opposing team. Just underlines how necessary co-ordination is in this game

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

WanderingBullet

Yeah, it's like that when you're playing with randoms. My win rate is slightly below 50%. All you can do is hope you get good teammates and at the same time the opposing team is not a pre-made one. Anyways, even though you can't win them all the game is still a lot of fun!

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

xMEADx

@Bazza78: Just shoot em they dont have much HP as soon as you hear Junkrat say his thing (can't recall what it is he say's) keep an eye out for his wheel and blast it, plus 2 bullet's and an L2 rocket shot from soldier is also a good way to take down the turret's as well as Widowmaker's snipe and Reaper's teleport work well or Mei's frost gun/wall, (turret's are still the most OP weapon in the game) everything has a counter.

Edited on by xMEADx

xMEADx

PSN: xMEADx

WanderingBullet

Has anyone tried using the hook on Junkrat's RIP Tire, yet?
I made the mistake of hooking Bastian while he was in this tank form and it only stunned him for less than a second.

Torbjorn is pretty much the easiest character to play but what characters are the hardest for you guys to play as?

I find both Zarya and Winston pretty difficult.

Tasuki

So I am finding that I am really enjoying Reinhardt alot. I generally don't do well with Tank characters in say World of Warcraft or Heroes of the Storm, but I have really gravitated towards Reinhardt. Maybe it's because of his easy of attacks I don't know.

What was really great was last night a few of the matches there was a person really playing Mercy really well and had me covered with the heals.

My Backlog

xMEADx

They obviously want you to buy the loot box's to get the epic skin's, i've only got 1 at level 35 and the fact that there isn't any level cap I don't think anyone will have them all at level 500. Just so you know (if you don't already) you stop getting portrait level's (portrait level's are the one's that change the frame around your player icon) at level 1089 lolol good luck getting all the epic skin's before then!! Unless your gunna buy them with real money I do have 980 credit's atm so I can buy one soon I suppose.

Edited on by xMEADx

xMEADx

xMEADx

@Tasuki: I played a game where there was 3 Reinhardt's and they were stood infont of 2 Bastion's it was a good tactic, we played em a few time's and beat them sometime's but it was bloody hard lol, good game's but their tactic's felt a bit cheesy, especially when they started using turret's not Toblarone's turret's (I know that's not his name) the really annoying healer lazer turret's (I canny remember her name Zayanetta or sumfink) once we figured out how to get pass their wall.

Edited on by xMEADx

xMEADx

WanderingBullet

@xMEADx: Yeah, I know. Thing is, the loots are random and there's a big possibility we'll get duplicates. So in a sense, its actually a bit risky to buy the loot boxes.

Anyways, I'm only interested in a few legendary skins - especially for the characters I like to play as.

Personally, I think I'll hold on to the currency I've accumulated so far so I can use them to buy the skins for future characters.

Tasuki

@xMEADx: Actually getting through Reinhardt's can be easy depending on who you use. Winston is the easiest to get through the wall but Junkrat's riptire can go through and blow him up and Phara can take ot Reinhardt pretty easy too.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.