Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 201 to 220 of 573

WanderingBullet

When you're playing solo, does the game pair you up against a full or near full pre-made teams?

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Tasuki

WanderingBullet wrote:

When you're playing solo, does the game pair you up against a full or near full pre-made teams?

Not quite sure what you mean there. But when you play solo you are put onto a team with other players and you go against another team be it players or the A.I. depending on what mode you choose.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: Oh, I meant for example when I play solo will the game put me against (versus) a group of friends (pre-made team). I forgotten which game it was but I read that game will match you up against solo players if you're playing solo but against a pre-made team if you yourself is playing with friends.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Tasuki

@WanderingBullet: Oh ok I know what your saying now. Yeah I am not sure but I would assume so but I feel it's all random. Maybe they take in consideration your win/loss record or some other stats when making teams who knows yet.

I know for example in Black Ops 3 when playing solo you may get thrown against a team of players but it's usually easy to tell who's on the same team (i.e. a bunch of players may have the same clan name and there is another way to tell) but if that happens you can back out of the lobby and try for a new one and my get a bunch of single players, it's all random.

As for Overwatch I don't see anyway of telling.

My Backlog

xMEADx

7564-940310-19672-064048-1914 I dont play any other Blizz game's you can have it.

xMEADx

PSN: xMEADx

Mega-Gazz

The reviews for this are starting to sway me, but without a team it seems pointless? How long could someone really pug?

Mega-Gazz

Tasuki

@Mega-Gazz: I do PUGS all the time and have a blast. Plus if you are worried about other teams being made up of team players you can do against A.I. matches wit very difficulty so you and a team of players can take on the A.I. and get levels, loots boxes and all the same stuff as you would going against other people.

Lastly if you are so worried about PUGing it all the time use this thread to meet other players

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/online_gaming_and_communitie...

And organize some games with people. After all that's why it's there.

My Backlog

xMEADx

@Mega-Gazz: I pug all the time don't worry about it, sometime's i'll get smashed if we play against an organised side but it doesn't bother me too much and tbh it doesn't happen to often atm (it'll probably get worse though when the community get's more organised). You could try Overwatch community's, the top one in the list is simply called Overwatch has 5.6k player's with lot's actively LFG or LFP there was a good 10-12 message's within the last hour that had been looking for 1 or 2 more people or lfg when I looked, the other community's I looked at had 1-6 member's lol so I didn't bother with them yet. I'm the only person I know that's bought this game lol so that's what i'll be doing probably once I know all/most of the character's enough.

Edited on by xMEADx

xMEADx

PSN: xMEADx

WebHead

I'll be picking it up this weekend. Seems super fun and intuitive. In fact it looks like the multiplayer shooter on ps4 I've always wanted

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

Tasuki

@get2sammyb: Yeah one of the forum members said Overwatch is like Rocket League, it's easy to pick up and learn how to play but it's hard to put down. I have to agree 100% with that statement.

My Backlog

irken004

Speaking of which I'll be on after class tonight (in about 2 hours from now) for anyone who wants to party up with me.

I usually main Bastion, Mei or Zenyatta. And my PSN is irken005 for those who wish to friend me!

Edited on by irken004

Tasuki

Played a few hours today I am really having alot of fun with Torbjorn. Once I learn the maps better, I feel like I will be quite good with him.

My Backlog

Bread-Not-Toast

Is all the future dlc, maps and characters free?
If thats the case I may get it.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Kai_

Don't currently have a mic but feel free to add if anyone wants to group up, Plateface94

Also how in the world are you supposed to deal with a team of two torbjorns and a bastion? Damn is that the most annoying setup to deal with on attack.

Kai_

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.