Forums

Topic: Black Friday 2017 PS4 Deals

Posts 1 to 20 of 33

WanderingBullet

Hi, if Amazon has a discount on PSN cards during Black Friday, do they limit the amount that you can purchase from them?

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki Are you referring to the PS Plus 1-Year Membership? I was talking about the $50 (account credits) cards. I need to buy a few for so I can get the digital versions of MHW and maybe Dragon Ball FighterZ Season Pass.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

vegeta11

might have to make an Walmart order for Knack 2 and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 for 20 each

vegeta11

PSN: vegeta11

ArkhamKnerd

I really wish Best Buy had Yakuza 0 on sale too since they have Kiwami for $20

ArkhamKnerd

PSN: ArkhamKnerd

themcnoisy

UK: Currys / PC World - PS4 Pro, fifa and crash for £299.

(Top tip trade fifa 18 in for £36 and you will have yourself a pro and crash for £263 absolute bargain)

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

PS_Nation

I wish I had a decent black Friday in my country...
These deals are insane, I was looking for games like Yakuza 0, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Resident Evil 7, Everybody's Golf, Wipeout Collection.

PS_Nation

Kidfried

@themcnoisy That's insane. That's almost the same price I paid upon trading my PS4 in for a Pro.

@PS_Nation I wish we had these type of deals in my country too. Black Friday is not really a thing, though.

Kidfried

vegeta11

has PSN released what they are doing...I usually buy a game or two so I can have stuff on my HD to go back and forth from whatever disc I'm playing.

vegeta11

PSN: vegeta11

Rudy_Manchego

To be honest, I am pretty much set on games now. I would like a cheap PSN membership though for next year if one pops up!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Ralizah

@Rudy_Manchego What region of the world do you live in? Gamestop recently had a year-long membership available for $39.99, which is a pretty decent price cut.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

Rudy_Manchego

@Ralizah UK I'm afraid. It is not up till March but I have a bit of change left this month so thought it might save me some cash down the line.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.