Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,680

SuperSilverback
Splat

I hate online trophies... They are going to once again keep me from getting a Platinum. All I have to do is finish 6 co-op maps in Far Cry 3 but there either isn't enough people online or they quit mid mission so frustrating.

I was trying to plat Farcry 3 when i got it. Had the same problem so i just gave up

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Splat
SuperSilverback
Splat

I hate online trophies... They are going to once again keep me from getting a Platinum. All I have to do is finish 6 co-op maps in Far Cry 3 but there either isn't enough people online or they quit mid mission so frustrating.

I was trying to plat Farcry 3 when i got it. Had the same problem so i just gave up

I have stuck with it and only need one more... All I have to do is play the Pay Back Map but no one ever picks it.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

I'm playing Far Cry Classic now and it hasn't aged well haha. After just finish Far Cry 3 it feels like such a step backwards.

Weskerb
Splat
SuperSilverback
Splat

I have stuck with it and only need one more... All I have to do is play the Pay Back Map but no one ever picks it.

It's been over a year, but I remember picking maps myself and then letting others join. Also you can play the maps with spiltscreen multiplayer.

Weskerb

Splat
Wesker
Splat
SuperSilverback

It's been over a year, but I remember picking maps myself and then letting others join. Also you can play the maps with spiltscreen multiplayer.

I got it done great game.

It's one of those games I'll still go back and play after getting the Platinum.

In other news I'm impatiently waiting for The Last of Us DLC to download...

Edited on by Splat

Jaz007

Batman: Arkham Asylum, great game.

Jaz007

Epic

Sonic Adventure 2, only missing 6 emblems to finaly achieve my childhood dream of collecting al the emblems.

Edited on by Epic

PSN: Epic-ZX

Punished_Boss_84

Mafia 2 Director's Cut & DBZ HD Collection.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

ztpayne7

Sorcery. Believe it or not.

ztpayne7

Tasuki
SuperSilverback

DLing Castlevania MOF demo to see if its worth playing before i get Castlevania LOS 2

I thought the demo was junk.  It was mostly just cutscenes and very little game play.  IMO the 3DS demo was better.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

After playing the Left Behind DLC for The Last of Us I got the itch to play the main story again. I'm finally getting around to grabbing those last few collectables I missed.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

Well, finished my The Last of Us collectables run and now I don't know what to play next? I really hope I like Remember Me which hit's PS+ (US) this week. I need something new to play and have no money.

I just couldn't get in to Metro: Last Light. I didn't hate it but it just didn't click for me. I might try it again sometime.

Epic

5 more emblems to finaly achieve my childhood wish and get the hardest Gold Trophy I've ever seen on PSN, get all the 180 emblems in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.
Currently missing getting A on all the Eggman, Rouge, Knuckles and Cannon Core Missions and the Dark Chao Race, I'm going to need to raise a Dark Chao just for this emblem, this is going to be hard but its going to worth it.

SuperSilverback

Finished Left Behind now trying the main Last of Us campaign on survivor. So little supplies, so many enemies

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Youles

I'm currently playing The Last Of Us Left Behind DLC, only 59% through, but I'm taking my time as I love the game so much. It's a refreshing break after recently finishing all the GTA 5 online trophies and Tomb Raider (PS4) online trophies, both of which I need to go back to the single-player campaigns at some point too.

On Vita I'm switching between Lego Lord of The Rings and Black Ops Declassified.

Youles

ztpayne7

Just beat sorcery. Actually kind of fun! The ending was a little abrupt though. I'm gonna try brothers now...

ztpayne7

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic