Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,686

Splat

Hotline Miami makes me want to throw my controller across the room but I can't stop playing it either. It's pretty satisfying when you do finally finish the level you are having trouble with.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Epic

Finished Binary Domain and gotta say its pretty awesome but sometimes the AI and overly extended boss fights can be annoying, don't get me wrong I really enjoy epic long boss battles but when it turns out in just staying still in the same stop shooting for 15 mins it just gets annoying.
I might play some multiplayer tomorrow and other games before college starts on Monday.

Edited on by Epic

PSN: Epic-ZX

PSN: Epic-ZX

Splat

I started Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and if you can over come the tricky controls it's a really cool experience.

Beaston61

Ni No Kuni!
Awesome game so far I am only 1 hour in.

Edited on by Beaston61

Currently Playing: ---> MGS V: PP (PS4) - Until Dawn (PS4) - Dota 2 (PC) & Loads of Indies! (long live the Indies)
PSN / Steam ID: Beaston61

"remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

PSN: Beaston61

Splat
Splat

I started Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and if you can over come the tricky controls it's a really cool experience.

I finished it and I was not expecting to like it as much as I did. I normally get turned off by any kind of puzzle games because I have no patience. That said they were pretty easy to figure out and I never really felt like I was doing a puzzle.

It kinda gave my a Journey vibe while I was playing it. I'm not saying it was as good as Journey just that the game isn't about killing things or anything else that most games are about. It was about the experience of getting from point A to point B.

ztpayne7
Splat
Splat

I finished it and I was not expecting to like it as much as I did. I normally get turned off by any kind of puzzle games because I have no patience. That said they were pretty easy to figure out and I never really felt like I was doing a puzzle.

It kinda gave my a Journey vibe while I was playing it. I'm not saying it was as good as Journey just that the game isn't about killing things or anything else that most games are about. It was about the experience of getting from point A to point B.

I've heard a lot of great things about it, so I'm excited to try it tomorrow...

ztpayne7

ztpayne7

Actually instead of brothers, I'm finally giving final fantasy xiii-2 a shot...

ztpayne7

Splat

For anyone still playing Borderlands 2.

Via Facebook.

Use these SHiFT codes for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2!

PC / Mac: CJKJB-XWBR6-WJXKJ-JB3TB-WTCWX
Xbox 360: WTCB3-6BJ6F-TCC56-W6JBB-9TJWX
PlayStation 3: W3KBB-TJJTS-XZ6WT-9TW3T-XB535

These codes will be active through January 28.

Splat

I'm playing through Dead Space for the first time in forever. I had forgot how creepily awesome it is.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

I'm downloading The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 as we speak. I also plan on getting Metro: Last Light off PS+ sometime today of tomorrow.

Splat
Splat

I'm downloading The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 as we speak. I also plan on getting Metro: Last Light off PS+ sometime today of tomorrow.

Done and done. I really enjoyed Episode 2 of The Wolf Among Us. I hope the wait for Episode 3 isn't as long...

Splat

I just started Far Cry 3. I have never played the first two so I have nothing to compare it to but I'm loving it so far.

Splat

I finished Far Cry 3 and loved it. I'm really close to getting the Platinum Trophy. I'm going to try and knock that out later today or tomorrow.

ztpayne7

I just beat Final Fantasy XIII-2.  I enjoyed it more than I thought, but it still isn't one of the better entries in the series.  I think I'm gonna try to do some more of the trophies before moving on.

ztpayne7

Splat

I'm debating getting Far Cry classic or Far Cry 2... I can't decide.

Edit: Went with Far Cry classic.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

I hate online trophies... They are going to once again keep me from getting a Platinum. All I have to do is finish 6 co-op maps in Far Cry 3 but there either isn't enough people online or they quit mid mission so frustrating.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic