Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,680

Epic

@Splat I know that the voice fits him perfectly but sometimes he screams "WATCH OUT A GOBLIN" like is the end of the world xD

I once considered using a high level pawn but I think that might make the game a bit easy and I want to do mkae this last, I also try to have one of each class my team is always Me(Ranger, Main Pawn(Fighter), Pawn(Warrior) and Pawn(Sorcerer). My Pawn doesn't do alot of damge but it kinda knows how to take all the aggro away from me and finds her way to survive.

I really love this game, right now is my favorite RPG on the PS3.

PSN: Epic-ZX

Splat

I switched to Ranger but ended up switching back to Strider. You lose the Ensnare skill if you switch and that is my favorite skill in the game. It doesn't cost you anything to switch back and the skills you unlocked as that class are still there which is really cool.

I'm a huge fan of both Skyrim and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning but I think Dragon's Dogma is going to end up passing them both. The combat is just so fun and it has some really cool monsters in the game. On top of that the Pawn system is just awesome and gives it an online feel to it even though the AI controls them. It also has New Game+ which I love in games...

I'm going to easily top 100 hours in to this game.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Epic

@Splat I also miss Esnare but getting Tenfold Furry killed the feeling xD
Something interesting, I found out that you can use Hundred Kisses/Scarlet Kisses Dagger skill while climbing on a monster that makes it one of the best skill for Strider/Ranger.

SuperSilverback

My Bro's are away this weekend so i have the PS3 all to myself. Gona put some serious hours into BF4

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Splat

There is talk of Telltale making a Game of Thrones game... This could be amazing.

Splat

I beat Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen twice and went over 100 hours... I'm going to take a break from it but I do want to play it through again as an assassin. I beat it once as a Strider and once as a Ranger.

Bitterblack Isle was pretty fun but frustrating at times. Pawns are pretty much useless there no matter what their level. I spent more time reviving pawns when I was there than anything else haha.

I plan on downloading Binary Domain off PS+ and checking it out tomorrow.

CrispyGoomba

I bought the PS3 Black Friday bundle, but it won't come in until tomorrow or the next day. It comes with The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins, so I'll have that to play. Not to mention, I went wild and bought three more PS3 games: Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, and the ICO & Shadow of the Colossus collection. Also, I have heard from most people that PS+ is awesome, so I picked up a year subscription for $30. I think I'll have more than enough to play for quite some time.

God I love Amazon.

CrispyGoomba

MadchesterManc
SuperSilverback

Got a lend of Star Ocean The Last Hope off a friend. The main characters are so damn annoying.

Ouch! a Jrpg with annoying main characters. Cant get any worse than that on those type of games

Picked up the ZOE HD collection yesterday for £7 and spent most of last night on the original. Its better than I remember but Im really looking forward to firing up ZOE 2 after reading Digital Foundrys article on the v2.0 patch improvements. Its going to look insanely good at 1080p but Ive told myself to at least do most of ZOE first lol

Edited on by MadchesterManc

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

SuperSilverback
MadchesterManc
SuperSilverback

Got a lend of Star Ocean The Last Hope off a friend. The main characters are so damn annoying.

Ouch! a Jrpg with annoying main characters. Cant get any worse than that on those type of games

Picked up the ZOE HD collection yesterday for £7 and spent most of last night on the original. Its better than I remember but Im really looking forward to firing up ZOE 2 after reading Digital Foundrys article on the v2.0 patch improvements. Its going to look insanely good at 1080p but Ive told myself to at least do most of ZOE first lol

I knew they where gona be annoying as ive played many a jrpg, but this is really testing my tolerance lol

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

odd69
CrispyGoomba

I bought the PS3 Black Friday bundle, but it won't come in until tomorrow or the next day. It comes with The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins, so I'll have that to play. Not to mention, I went wild and bought three more PS3 games: Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni, and the ICO & Shadow of the Colossus collection. Also, I have heard from most people that PS+ is awesome, so I picked up a year subscription for $30. I think I'll have more than enough to play for quite some time.

God I love Amazon.

you should give us impressions on  ICO & Shadow of the Colossus collection. Ive been eying this one as of lately

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

CrispyGoomba
odd69

you should give us impressions on  ICO & Shadow of the Colossus collection. Ive been eying this one as of lately

I don't know when I'll be able to get around to playing it with all these games! If you have PS+ though, they are free to download.

CrispyGoomba

odd69

I'm an "off an on" subscriber, i'm weird i guess. I subscribe of a month or two then i'll skip a few months. Anyone else do this?

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

Splat

Can anyone tell me what all you get with the Borderlands 2 season pass? Do you get just the four DLC packs or do you get everything like the extra classes?

Edited on by Splat

Epic

@Splat Nop you won't get any extra classes or the new head hunter packs only the 4 campaign DLC.

Splat
Epic

@Splat Nop you won't get any extra classes or the new head hunter packs only the 4 campaign DLC.

That's disappointing. So, $30 for the season pass and another $20 for the extra classes if you want those. That is alot of money for DLC.

Epic

THere's also 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Packs that costs 5$ each, the first one comes with the Season Pass. I would be cheaper to get the GOTY edition. :/

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic