Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,688

Splat

The US is getting both Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and Binary Domain on PS+ in November. I have been wanting to check out both for awhile now.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

ztpayne7

@splat

Dragons dogma was definitely fun - but it's got an interesting learning curve...and be prepared to revisit places a LOT in the beginning.

ztpayne7

Epic

@ztpayne7 Good to know this game is a standard walk in the park
Don't know anything about the game besides the demo I played few months ago, was reall yinteresting really reminded me of monster hunter games a bit.

PSN: Epic-ZX

ztpayne7

@epic You'll be walking down one path absolutely destroying everyone. Turn left and go that way and everyone will murder you in two hits. It's a little frustrating at first, but you start to get the hang of it. Whether you succeed in an area is very level based and not skill based in the beginning. But once you get the hang of it, the fighting is very fun. I liked pretty much all the classes I tried. You're actually encouraged to switch around.

One last thing. Expect your pawns to say "wolfs come in packs!" And "fire is good against wolves!" enough for you to travel to the brink of insanity.

ztpayne7

SuperJoon

Currently playing Assassins Creed IV and GTA V, with a few moments for Batman Arkham Origins

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

PSN: superjoon84 | Twitter:

Gamer83

Bought Batman: Arkham Origins yesterday and got a decent start on it (about 9 hours). I have to say, I didn't give WB Montreal enough credit. While I don't think the game is a legitimate GOTY candidate like the first two (both of which are in my top 10 for this gen) it is still a very good game and the story so far is fantastic. Actually story wise I might prefer it over the other two.

Gamer83

SuperSilverback

Playing GTAV and BF4...then going on to remember me and MGR: Revengence....god damn you ps plus...

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Splat

Jumping back and forth between WWE2K14 and Dead Nation. I love WWE2K14 but have a love,hate thing going on with Dead Nation. I enjoy the game but it's so freaking dark I can't see what is going on half the time and end up dying because of it.

Epic

Just played a bit of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, its getting pretty sick the look of all these monsters, even wierder than some monsters of the Monster Hunter series.

@Splat, some are saying that the GTA Online Stimulus Package is up.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a … posit.html

Splat

@Epic - That's cool. I will have to check out GTA online again sometime. To be honest I'm kinda burnt out on the game right now but will get back to it sometime. I played the single player a ridiculous amount.

I plan on checking out Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen this weekend.

Epic

@Splat Yeah, I kinda burned out the gamee too, planing to check it out when the Beach Bum Pack Free DLC comes out.

Only 1 tip, don't go on long journeys in the night, IT WAS HORRIBLE.
Was planning to head to the capital city of the game on the night only with a lantern and it was horrible, you are a really easy target for archers and other stuff and its really hard to aim to the enemies and encountered a huge ass Ogre while I was trying to take a "SAFE" shorcut to the capital, it was horrible. T_T

ztpayne7

Oh yeah guys. Night travel is always tougher in this game.  Leave in the morning at first.

ztpayne7

Splat

Does Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen have the same trophy list as Dragon's Dogma?

Splat

I played Dragon's Dogma all day long... I love it.

Epic

@Splat I did exactly the same
What vocation did you chose?
I went with Strider and changed to ranger when I maxed the strider rank.
My main pawn is a warrior made by one of my friends that wanted to play the game but she kinda sucks at videogames so she kinda feels like she's playing/helping when she saws the pawn fight. xD

Splat
Epic

@Splat I did exactly the same
What vocation did you chose?
I went with Strider and changed to ranger when I maxed the strider rank.
My main pawn is a warrior made by one of my friends that wanted to play the game but she kinda sucks at videogames so she kinda feels like she's playing/helping when she saws the pawn fight. xD

I made a Strider and plan to switch to Ranger when I max out Strider as well. I actually made a kid haha just because I was surprised the option was there and I thought it was different. I made a little girl and then my Pawn is a HUGE fighter that I will switch to Warrior later.

The Pawn system is very cool.

Splat

Fighting a Griffin in Dragons Dogma for the first time was pretty sweet. In fact pretty much all of the larger monsters are pretty cool.

CanisWolfred

Killzone 2 - Still surprisingly fun, though I only played through the first mission. The tank section at the end of said mission is still a pain, however.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Epic

Progressing slowly through Draon's Dogma, just completed a quest.. ... . damn forgot the name, I jsut killed a creature with the head of a Turkey.

@Splat I have been using your pawn and has been really useful and damn he lasts forever, my only issue is that he kinda scares me sometimes with his voice xD

Splat
Epic

@Splat I have been using your pawn and has been really useful and damn he lasts forever, my only issue is that he kinda scares me sometimes with his voice xD

Yeah, haha his voice is different to say the least but I thought it was fitting with how big he is. The best thing he brings to table is how much stuff he can carry... I can't carry very much so I'm always giving him stuff left and right to carry. I would highly recommend making him carry anything you don't need till you can sell it or whatever.

I used your Pawn early but was in the Everfall where enemies are turned up a notch and needed to switch to highest Pawns I could. Plus I needed a Mage. I like having one of each class.

If you are friends with @ShogunRok I highly recommend his level 72 Pawn. She has been with me every step of the way and has been a HUGE help.

I LOVE this game so much...

Edited on by Splat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic