Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,674

Splat

I finished Beyond Two Souls and going to play it through again for trophies and a different ending.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Epic

Just got an 128k apartment, its kinda small but it has a 6 car garage and will protect me from random bounties xD
Time to upgrade my weapons and my cars.

PSN: Epic-ZX

Splat

As a huge fan of Telltale's The Walking Dead I think I will be checking out The Wolf Among Us.

SuperSilverback

Dead Space 3, a lot better than most reviews said it was. Not fond of the new gun crafting system tho

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Jairo_MC

Finished God of War Ascension just in time to play Beyond: Two Soul. Started it yesterday and I'm loving it so far.

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

odd69

Ni No Kuni is awesome!

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

Sanquine
odd69

Ni No Kuni is awesome!

Good pick. I am also playing that at the moment.

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Epic

Going to play some GTA Online after finishing some college classwork
Gotta get some money for those Bulletproof tires.

dudey300

Currently playing GTAV at the moment... Progressing slowly though, I've too many games on the the go at the moment!

Twitter: @dudey300

PSN: omadden2 | Twitter:

Splat

I was going to get The Wolf Among Us today, but for some reason the season pass got delayed till this weekend.

Episode one is on PSN now (in the US at least) but I will just wait for this weekend.

Gamer83
Splat

I was going to get The Wolf Among Us today, but for some reason the season pass got delayed till this weekend.

Episode one is on PSN now (in the US at least) but I will just wait for this weekend.

Looking forward to some thoughts on the game when you get a chance to play it. I'm interested in it because I loved The Walking Dead but I want to see what other gamers think of it first before spedning the money on the season pass.

Gamer83

odd69
Sanquine
odd69

Ni No Kuni is awesome!

Good pick. I am also playing that at the moment.

I'm taking my time with it still at the starting area, just enjoying the battle system so much . I think i have no complaints, it just clicks so well with me.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

RR529

The only games I have for it are InFamous & LittleBigPlanet, thanks to the "Welcome Back" program.

Every few months I try to get into LBP, and after I play a few levels I come to the same conclusion, this game just isn't for me...

InFamous on the other hand is fantastic. I haven't yet beat it, but that's more to do with me never having any luck with open world sandbox games (just like Ultimate Spider-Man on PS2, which I loved, but never ended up completing).

Might try getting some new games, though. GameStop has used copies of earlier releases & certain HD collections for $10 or less, which is right in my budget range.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ztpayne7

Just played through beyond. I thought it was very good... Didn't get into the story quite as much as heavy rain. But i liked it and can appreciate it as something different.

ztpayne7

FullbringIchigo

i am currently playing Kingdom Hearts HD ReMix, i forgot just how much i loved those games

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Splat
Gamer83
Splat

Looking forward to some thoughts on the game when you get a chance to play it. I'm interested in it because I loved The Walking Dead but I want to see what other gamers think of it first before spedning the money on the season pass.

@Gamer83 - I just finished episode one and anyone that enjoyed The Walking Dead should give The Wolf Among Us a shot.
It's more of a "who done" it mystery but I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm all ready questioning some of my choices and what is going to happen next.

It has the same kinda of art style and point and click type gameplay from TWD.

RR529

Played some InFamous last night, and I think I discovered why I haven't beaten it yet.

It's awesome, don't get me wrong, but man does that game creep me out for some reason. Even on the first island, which I've cleared it's story arc & cleaned up all crime, it still feels so desolate & "dangerous". I know that's all part of the game world & all, but you'd think that once you completely clean up an area, it'd start becoming more inviting, lol.

Still a great game, though.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SuperJoon

Playing Far Cry 3 at the moment with some FIFA 14. Although not been on the PS3 much as Football Manager 14 has been taking up most of my free time.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

PSN: superjoon84 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic