Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,680

Splat

I got the season pass for Saints Row The Third and been playing some of it's DLC.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

I started Dishonored and I like it so far. I just wish it was in 3rd person or at least jumped back and forth between 1st and 3rd like Deus Ex. I have always found stealth and jumping from place to place kinda of a pain in 1st person. I also never seem to have any connection to the main character in 1st person.

That all being said I think I'm going to end up enjoying it for the most part.

Scollurio

Playing THE LAST OF US, obviously, but also MODNATION RACERS and DEAD NATION with a friend.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Doctor_BK

Going to take a break from Kingdoms of Amalur and Mass Effect 2, so I can finally play the original Bioshock and Batman: Arkham City.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Scollurio
Doctor_BK

Going to take a break from Kingdoms of Amalur and Mass Effect 2, so I can finally play the original Bioshock and Batman: Arkham City.

Wohohoho,
the original Bioshock.
Such an awesome gem!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

MadchesterManc

I recently took a chance on Atelier Rorona. It was going cheap on Ebay so I thought why not? ended up winning the game for £7 To be honest its a really good game. The alchemy aspect is well done and the deadlines on your orders keeps things ticking along nicely. Im thoroughly enjoying it anyway. A friend of mine says its the worst Atelier game, so that must mean the rest of the series is EPIC I guess!

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

Splat

I picked up Mortal Kombat off PSN since it's on sale for $5 with PS+. I like it for the most part but the 2 on 1 fights in story mode are getting old.

I'm not very good at fighting games.

Gamer83

Mortal Kombat is my favorite fighting game this gen but, yeah, some of those 2-on-1 fights can go straight to hell.

Gamer83

heero2001

Just replaying FFXIII again in anticipation for Lighting returns.  Will be playing FFXIII-2 next.

heero2001

Splat

Jumping back and forth between Mortal Kombat and Battlefield 3.

FullbringIchigo

currently Battlefield 3 (got it off PS+) Dragon Ball Z HD Collection, Naruto Storm 3, Saint Saiya Sanctuary Battle and Final Fantasy XIII-2

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Gamer83

Getting back into Injustice. Zod is a pretty cool new addition to the roster.

Gamer83

Splat

I had to rage quit story mode in Mortal Kombat so frustrating...

JavierYHL

TLOU...its addicting lol

JavierYHL

ztpayne7

Finally finished tomb raider. Great game.

Next I'm gonna try god of war 1 hd. That, and always back and forth with terraria.

ztpayne7

Splat
ztpayne7

Finally finished tomb raider. Great game.

It really is. I have said this a million times but it REALLY needed a New Game Plus mode. Being so short was the only thing I didn't like about it.

Edited on by Splat

Splat

I finally finished story mode on Mortal Kombat. Suck it Shao Kahn.

I'm looking froward to checking out Jet Set Radio when it hits PS+ later today. I have always meant to play it but never got around to it.

Doctor_BK

Finished Batman: Arkham City and Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC. Enjoyed it better than Arkham Asylum, but probably won't go back to it. Still trotting through Rapture in Bioshock, and killing chimera in Resistance 2, and about to start killing some Helghast in Killzone 2. Playing three different first-person shooters at once definitely gets confusing when trying to remember controls.

"Flame, dear, flame."

Doctor_BK

Completed Resistance 2 and Bioshock, very pleased with both of them. Still playing Killzone 2, but the friendly AI is really annoying. Although, the graphics are still very impressing. Going to pick back up on Mass Effect 2 also, so I can finally play Mass Effect 3!

"Flame, dear, flame."

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic