Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,680

Gamer83

Finished FC 3: Blood Dragon, great game definitely worth the $15. Now I'm going to go into my backlog and play though Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Just bought the Ultimate Edition bundle from PSN.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Splat
Gamer83

Finished FC 3: Blood Dragon, great game definitely worth the $15. Now I'm going to go into my backlog and play though Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Just bought the Ultimate Edition bundle from PSN.

I can't tell you how many times I have almost got Deus Ex and then didn't. Let me know how it is please.

In other news I'm looking to add a few more friends on PSN. I don't play online very much since I prefer SP games but I like comparing trophies and seeing what people are playing. I do occasionally play online depending on the game.

If anyone is interested my PSN ID is Splathew. Please let me know that you are from here if anyone adds me.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Epic
Splat
Gamer83

I can't tell you how many times I have almost got Deus Ex and then didn't. Let me know how it is please.

In other news I'm looking to add a few more friends on PSN. I don't play online very much since I prefer SP games but I like comparing trophies and seeing what people are playing. I do occasionally play online depending on the game.

If anyone is interested my PSN ID is Splathew. Please let me know that you are from here if anyone adds me.

Ok I will send you an invite in few seconds.
If you want to play online someday just tell me all my games are listed on the trophy list.=3

PSN: Epic-ZX

Gamer83
Splat
Gamer83

My PSN is NYYanks21, I'll send a friend request. Right now I'm probably just a little over a quarter into Deus Ex, I'm liking it a lot but want to play significantly more so I can give you a real opinion on the game.

Gamer83

Epic

I'm  done for today with  Zombie Tycoon 2 it gets a bit boring when you can finish you opponents in 7-15 mins but I must keep practicing for that tournament in reddit -_-
If anyone wanrs to play with me my psn user is Epic-ZX

Splat

Sleeping Dogs.

Epic
Splat

Sleeping Dogs.

I'm currently installing it.

Splat
Epic
Splat

Sleeping Dogs.

I'm currently installing it.

I have actually played through the main game before when I rented it. That said I still need to find some collectables and I'm going to check out some DLC.

Epic

Taking a break from Sleeping Dogs now I'm pawning some people in Zombie Tycoon 2

neumaus

I need to download Sleeping Dogs but downloading such large games takes forever D:
Currently playing Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, such an addicting game.

Only I know your pain.
Your uncertainty...
Your loneliness...
If only we could be together forever.

I'll say it as many times as you wish.
I will not betray you.

PSN: IAVTBOX

Epic

Just lost a match in tournament against one of the Devs T_T
but I'm still in the tournament after all its a Double Elimination Tournament.
NOT Planning to fall in the same trick twice @LornHG warn your friends xD

Splat

@Epic - What did you think of Sleeping Dogs?

Epic

@Splat Amazing game everything loved everything of it even specialy the story.
I tought it was going to start to get boring after Sammy's(avoiding spoilering to others with this name) death but was the other way.
I can't believe I never heard anything from my friends of this game.
For me is one of the best Open World games out there its almost in tie with Infamous 2 in my opinion.

Edited on by Epic

Splat

@Epic - Yeah, it has just about the best gameplay of any open world game I have played and I have played alot of them.

The hand to hand combat is a blast. There is nothing like taking out a group of guys using only hand to hand combat and environmental kills.

Edited on by Splat

Epic

@Splat - I used to defeat those people guarding the cameras if I had a gun at the moment by going at full speed with any car and immedatly jump out and while I was in slow aim shoot the car in the exploded and killed everyone and just defeat with hand to hand combat the rest that always appear later unless the cops start chasing me after hearing the gun shots and explosions.
I tend to make every simple task a bit complicated in games like this xD

Splat

All the Sleeping Dogs DLC is 50% off right now if anyone is interested.

ztpayne7

I've been playing a game that I had never heard of until last week.  I tried the demo and then gave it a try...and it's been surprisingly addictive.  Is anyone else playing Terraria at all?  It's a lot different than what I usually play but I'm really liking it so far.

I'm also playing Far Cry 3 still - about once a week, I rent it from Redbox (when I know I have a chunk of time to play anything).

ztpayne7

Splat

I broke down and got the first Dead Island. They have had the complete edition at Walmart for $20 for awhile now and it finally ended up in my shopping cart. I'm going to check it out soon.

Edited on by Splat

Gamer83

@Splat

If you're still interested in Deus Ex: Human Revolution I'd hightly recommend it. I don't know as I'd put it ahead of the original Mass Effect as my favorite RPG this gen but it's right there with it. What I like is that it allows for multiple different styles of play, I found a nice balance between the stealth and gunplay but stealth is where it really shines and gives you a total badass feeling. The story is great, only thing I'd say wasn't as well fleshed out as it could've been was the choice/consequence system. It's not as fleshed out as Mass Effect, The Witcher or some of the other top WRPGs. I also liked the side missions a lot but some reviews I saw of the game, people complained about them. Either way, it's full of content and if you have the time to dig into it, definitely worth the purchase. The $35 it goes for on PSN is a great deal though for some reason I have a feeling they'll do a sale on it again at some point so probably wouldn't hurt to wait for that.

Gamer83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic