Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,680

Splat

Started Dead Space 2. The first chapter was pretty awesome.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Epic

Malicious GET ALL THE AURA.

PSN: Epic-ZX

J-Rod

Started Ni No Kuni, I know i'm late to party but this game is incredible. Also playing Persona 4 Arena on the side.

NNID: jkh369; PSN: jkh33; 3DS FC: 1075-1053-2647

PSN: jkh33

ztpayne7

Beat bioshock infinite. Loved it.

What is the fighting style of ni no kuni like?

ztpayne7

Epic

Assassin's Creed III hunting some animals killing every patrol passing by.

Splat
Epic

Malicious.

I got it downloaded but haven't tried it yet. I'm about done with Dead Space 2 and I'm downloading Tomb Raider as we speak. I wish there would have been one of those spend $50 get $10 back deal this month on PSN...

Edited on by Splat

MadchesterManc

Currently trying to beat my scores on Child of Eden again. Love the Genki Rockets soundtrack and its an absaloutly stunning game to play in 3D too. It deosnt seem to be a popular game at all though as noone else I know has even played it lol I loved Rez so it was a no-brainer for me. anyone else here tried it? in 3D?

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

DeHorror1975

Borderlands 2, mass effect 3, infamous 2 platinum

PSN - Flyboyv
Xbox Live - JesseDarko75

turtlelink

Still playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3~
Also playing KoFXIII on the side. Such a different feel when compared to Capcom fighters.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Epic

Just beated Malice.
Damn that last fight was a hard.
Got an overall B after all those failed attempts xD.

Splat

Tomb Raider is flipping awesome.

Epic

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault its kinda fun the whole tower defence concept but I hate the need of collecting all the weapons I unlocked on each stage in campaing mode.

Hope to play multiplayer soon

Gamer83

I've played quite a bit of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and I'm loving it so far. The gameplay is based off one of the best releases this gen so I'm not surprised how polished that is but there is much more to do than I had expected from a $15 spin off, some $60 retail releases have less content. There are only 7 story missions but lots of side missions and tons of collectibles and the island itself is a good size. Also love the 80s action movie atmosphere.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

ztpayne7

I tried playing vanquish and I couldn't get into it. It was kind of weird. Sad, because I was excited to try it.  I'm kind of messing with super street fighter 4 a little bit.

Would anyone recommend Mass Effect 3's multiplayer? I might try that soon too.  I've never been a huge online multiplayer guy, but I loved Mass Effect 3.

ztpayne7

Splat
ztpayne7

Would anyone recommend Mass Effect 3's multiplayer? I might try that soon too.  I've never been a huge online multiplayer guy, but I loved Mass Effect 3.

I actually think it's pretty fun. It's only co-op which I prefer. It's just you and few other people taking on waves of enemies. It can get pretty intense at times on higher levels. All the online maps are free to download off PSN.

Edited on by Splat

Epic

Zombie Tycoon 2 Brainhov Revenge.
The multiplayer is addictive xD
I will never be able to beat the campaign at this rate.

Splat

I finished Tomb Raider and now I'm sad. I did not want it to end. My only complaint was it not being long enough. I wish there was at least a new game+ mode or something.

Epic

Just beated Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault Campaign Mode was better than expected.
Now time to pawn some people online.

ztpayne7

Went to redbox and tried out far cry 3. Pretty interesting.

ztpayne7

Gamer83
ztpayne7

Went to redbox and tried out far cry 3. Pretty interesting.

If you enjoyed FC 3 you may want to check out FC 3: Blood Dragon.

Gamer83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic