Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,680

Splat

I just picked up the White 500 GB PS3 today to replace my 160 GB model. I went to Walmart expecting to drop $299 and they had it on sale for $270.

Now I just have to re-download all my games.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

I downloaded the first Dead Space off PSN last night. I have been meaning to check it out for awhile now. I plan on starting it tomorrow when I have the house to my self.

Edited on by Splat

ztpayne7

I'm playing absolutely nothing because I can't - my ps3 is enduring the long journey known as the backup utility. I'm upgrading to a 1 tb hard drive to make room for all the plus games and its been under since 19 hours. It should be done in a couple of hours.

ztpayne7

Splat

I'm 5 chapters in to Dead Space and really liking it so far.

Epic

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer trying to get Skeleton skins O_O

PSN: Epic-ZX

Gamer83

Just finished the story mode of Injustice a few hours ago and played a bit of the 'classic' battle in arcade mode as well. Really liking the game a lot, I can see it sitting along side MK 9 very nicely until the inevitable sequels. The team at NetherRealm really knows how to put together a great story, this one was even more well done than MK's and sets the new standard for other fighters to follow. Hopefully Capcom, Namco and Team Ninja take very close notes.

Gamer83

CanisWolfred
Gamer83

Just finished the story mode of Injustice a few hours ago and played a bit of the 'classic' battle in arcade mode as well. Really liking the game a lot, I can see it sitting along side MK 9 very nicely until the inevitable sequels. The team at NetherRealm really knows how to put together a great story, this one was even more well done than MK's and sets the new standard for other fighters to follow. Hopefully Capcom, Namco and Team Ninja take very close notes.

They're too busy taking notes from BlazBlue and Persona 4 Arena.

...Not that I'm complaining.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Gamer83

The supers and all the interactions with the stages in Injustice are crazy. They took everything that made Mortal Kombat such a joy to play and kicked it up a few notches.

Gamer83

Ginkgo
ztpayne7

I'm playing absolutely nothing because I can't - my ps3 is enduring the long journey known as the backup utility. I'm upgrading to a 1 tb hard drive to make room for all the plus games and its been under since 19 hours. It should be done in a couple of hours.

Ahh, but the pain is worth it I promise!

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

Gamer83
get2sammyb

Quite a lot of Injustice hype in here. I don't know whether to get it or not.

If you're a fan of MK or SF as well as the DC universe, it's definitely worth it.

Gamer83

Epic

Assassin's Creed 3 Online Multiplayer.
Time to show the world the power of my clones O_O

ztpayne7
Ginkgo
ztpayne7

Ahh, but the pain is worth it I promise!

I'm sure it will be.  I've been downloading every plus game that interests me now instead of trying to manage my space. Now we just need some good US deals =)

ztpayne7

ztpayne7

Oh, and I'm currently playing bioshock infinite. A lot different than bioshock. While there are some things I don't like about it, it's mostly pretty awesome. Can't wait to finish it.

ztpayne7

Epic

None Finals -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Splat

Labyrinth Legends is a fun little game.

pikku

Jak and Daxter HD Collection. Playing them in order.

pikku

PSN: pikmaniac02

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic