Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,688

Splat
Big_Gamer

Infamous 2 and it certanily feels more polished then the first.

Ya, I felt it was much improved over the first one.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

nickcarney

Counter Strike GO is a lot of fun, I really like it although the graphics kind of suck.

nickcarney

Gamer83
Splat
Big_Gamer

Infamous 2 and it certanily feels more polished then the first.

Ya, I felt it was much improved over the first one.

Gameplay wise I'd agree. For story I'd say inFamous 1 is better. Of course in an open world game story isn't nearly the most important aspect but I actually found what's there in the inFamous series to be quite good.

Gamer83

kevohki

I just got the platinum for Final Fantasy XIII and I'm probably going to renew my PS+ and start on playing the free games offered.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Splat

The Walking Dead episode 3 comes out today on PSN, so I will be playing that ASAP.

Squiggle55

My wife and I will only be playing Ratchet and Clank HD collection until we've completed all 3 platinums.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

qwerty

Guess I'll be soon checking out Little Big Planet 2, and seeing how well the Vita controller features work out with it.

qwerty

SilentJ

Finally beat Dead Space 2 yesterday so now I guess I'll try to finish Sly Cooper 3.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Splat
Splat

The Walking Dead episode 3 comes out today on PSN, so I will be playing that ASAP.

Just finished it and thought it was great. I have really enjoyed this series so far.

Splat

Madden 13. It's improved over the last few games but I'm still glad I just rented it.

Delphox

Just finished The Darkness II. That game is creepy... especially toward the end. @.@

Delphox
It's not a dress, it's a robe; get it right.

PSN: DelphoxTheMage | Twitter:

Gamer83

Finished The Walking Dead Episode 3 and I'm really looking forward to the 4th. I won't spoil anything but I will twice in this episode I felt legitimate anger and disgust towards a character. I haven't played a game before that drew that emotion out of me.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Splat
Gamer83

Finished The Walking Dead Episode 3 and I'm really looking forward to the 4th. I won't spoil anything but I will twice in this episode I felt legitimate anger and disgust towards a character. I haven't played a game before that drew that emotion out of me.

There was one part that I was down right shocked and it took me a second to register what just happened.

Also

I got the God of War Saga in the mail today and will be starting that soon. I haven't played any of them so pretty excited.

Edited on by Splat

Gamer83
Splat
Gamer83

There was one part that I was down right shocked and it took me a second to register what just happened.

Also

I got the God of War Saga in the mail today and will be starting that soon. I haven't played any of them so pretty excited.

I have a feeling I know what shocking part you're talking about but I don't want to mention anything for fear of spoilers, if you could tell me what chapter it is was in though, I could probably figure it out. This was a very interesting episode, sets up 4 and 5 to be something really awesome.

Gamer83

Splat
Gamer83
Splat
Gamer83

Also

I have a feeling I know what shocking part you're talking about but I don't want to mention anything for fear of spoilers, if you could tell me what chapter it is was in though, I could probably figure it out. This was a very interesting episode, sets up 4 and 5 to be something really awesome.

I'm not sure what chapter? I will just say they were outside the RV and leave it at that.

Delphox

Need more people to play ModNation with. Everyone seems to have disappeared from there. Anyway.

ModNation, R&C: All 4 One, and... waiting for TWD Episode 3 to come out.

Delphox
It's not a dress, it's a robe; get it right.

PSN: DelphoxTheMage | Twitter:

Splat
Paradox

Need more people to play ModNation with. Everyone seems to have disappeared from there. Anyway.

ModNation, R&C: All 4 One, and... waiting for TWD Episode 3 to come out.

TWD Episode 3 is out. Did you mean episode 4?

SilentJ

Finally decided to play Uncharted 3 online since it's double cash weekend.

PSN ID : MrPink78

pikku

Going to try and finish El Shaddai and get back into FFXIII soon.

pikku

PSN: pikmaniac02

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic