Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 141 to 160 of 1,680

kevohki

Final Fantasy XIII.  Playing some Two Worlds II in small intervals as well.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Splat

Finished Infamous 2 as good Cole now playing again as bad Cole.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Ginkgo

Just finished Mass Effect 3 and kicked off Max Payne 3.

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

Firejonie

Playing De Blob 2 ( the levels take an hour to beat) and Scott Pilgrim. Trying to get the last of the Scott Pilgrim trophies.

Firejonie

turtlelink
Firejonie

Playing De Blob 2 ( the levels take an hour to beat) and Scott Pilgrim. Trying to get the last of the Scott Pilgrim trophies.

There will be new Scott Pilgrim DLC that gives you online play and Wallace as a playable character. Just thought you would like to know. I personally can't wait.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Chrono_Cross

World At War and Resistance 3. R3 is really fun offline as it's not just a simple follow me FPS.

I'm also thinking of playing my free copy of SoulCalibur IV. Gnarly.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

PSN: JosephDigital

VitaDreamer

I'm in the middle of LBP2. Might play through LBP story mode after. I'm starting De Blob 2 tommorrow cause I got it in a sale. I'm finishing Modnation Racers but it wasn't that great. Also playing Portal 2.

VitaDreamer

Gamer83

Started up MGS 4 again to get some of those trophies while I wait for Episode 3 of The Walking Dead to come out.

Gamer83

ztpayne7

Playing bioshock for the first time...

ztpayne7

Splat
Gamer83

I wait for Episode 3 of The Walking Dead to come out.

Can't wait!

I have been playing Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine and I'm not all that impressed with it so far. Atleast it was free with PS+ and will give me something to play till TWD.

Edited on by Splat

Gamer83

Hopefully Ep. 3 will be part of next week's update.

Gamer83

Splat

I started Bloodrayne Betrayal and I'm dying alot...

Edited on by Splat

Splat

Sleeping Dogs and it's pretty sweet.

Alexneon

Well, i play BF3 to complete all the assignments and waiting for counters strike GO and maybe we get lucky and we get a decent game on ps vita so i can use it, its been a while...

Nintendo Switch FC: 1403-81460918
Gamertag: Alexneon78
PSN ID: Alexneon_

PSN: Alexneon_

Splat

Beat Sleeping Dogs and thought it was pretty much awesome from start to finish. I could have beat it sooner but I'm a sucker for side-missions.

Gamer83

Just started Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Not actually playing on the PS3, I got it for 360 because I prefer that controller for shooters, so eventhough this doesn't really fit the topic, I had to throw it out there because no matter which home console you get it on the game is too good to miss if you're a fan of the franchise. Only four chapters in but it's been a ton of fun so far and seems to get better with each chapter so I'm looking forward to progressing further.

Gamer83

Firejonie

Kind of stopped playing after August 19th. More focused on NSMB 2 at the moment.

Firejonie

SilentJ

Still trying to finish up Dead Space 2.  I would've finished it a lot sooner but I was really busy for a couple weeks.  I'll be starting chapter 13 tomorrow but for now I'm going to watch some of Dead Space Downfall on YouTube before going to sleep.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Falling_Stream

Infamous 2 and it certanily feels more polished then the first.
Also started Just Cause 2.

Falling_Stream

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic