Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,688

Splat
Gamer83
Splat
Gamer83

Although I have been quite tempted to purchase The Walking Dead bundle since the first two episodes got such great reviews.

I highly recommend getting it.

I went ahead and bought the season pass. About halfway through Episode 1 and really loving it. Wish I had listened to everybody earlier and bought the game a few months back but better late than never. I think I've enjoyed the game so far more than I did the tv show.

Waiting isn't really a bad thing since you can jump right in to Episode 2 when you are done. I felt Episode 2 was even better than the first Episode.

@nickcarney - If you haven't played Uncharted 2 I recommend doing so. It blows the first one out of the water.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Gamer83

@Splat

Yeah, I got some free time last night and went ahead and finished up the remainder of episode 1 and got through the second as well. I agree that part 2 was even better than 1. I enjoyed each one a lot though and can't wait for part 3.

Gamer83

Splat
Gamer83

@Splat

Yeah, I got some free time last night and went ahead and finished up the remainder of episode 1 and got through the second as well. I agree that part 2 was even better than 1. I enjoyed each one a lot though and can't wait for part 3.

EP3 is supposed to come out mid August. I really hope it does and doesn't get delayed like EP2 did.

nickcarney

@Splat - I got the bundle for Uncharted 1 and 2 so I'll be starting the second one in a few days.  My PS3 came with Uncharted 3 too so I'm set as far as Uncharted goes

nickcarney

Splat

Infamous 2 as soon as it gets done downloading.

ztpayne7

Great game - the ending is pretty crazy, especially the light side.

I've been playing dragons dogma.

ztpayne7

iahmd0593

I've been playing Tomb Raider Underworld. Great game so far!

PSN: iahmd0593

Splat

Started Infamous 2 and loving the improved melee.

Falling_Stream

Trying to finish Infamous so I can start on Infamous 2, but seeing Dead Space 2 on Ps+ reminds me that I never finished the first one.

Falling_Stream

Splat
Big_Gamer

Trying to finish Infamous so I can start on Infamous 2.

I'm liking the second one more than the first as of now.

Falling_Stream
Splat
Big_Gamer

I must say that I find Infamous to be pretty average, hoping the second one is better

Falling_Stream

Chrono_Cross
Big_Gamer

I must say that I find Infamous to be pretty average

Most of Sony's IPs are.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

PSN: JosephDigital

CanisWolfred
Big_Gamer
Splat
Big_Gamer

I must say that I find Infamous to be pretty average, hoping the second one is better

At the very least, the combat is obviously improved. I'll agree that the first one wasn't very good, but I do like what I've played of the second game so far.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SilentJ

I finally got around to finishing Dead Space a few days ago and immediately started Dead Space 2.  I'm currently on chapter 6.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Splat

Pac-Man Championship Edition.

iahmd0593

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD

PSN: iahmd0593

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic