Forums

Topic: Team Microtransactions (MTX) PS3 Library Deliberation Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 597

ZeD

@Ralizah sounds like a plan.
This list isn't too bad as there are a lot of franchises here so we just need to work out the order of those.

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

themcnoisy

@ZeD I've played all but one need for speed games. Most Wanted by Criterion is on another level and is one of the best games from last gen.

I've played a number of the 2k basketball games intermittently. Strangely the best one for me was 2k5 the gen before - it was amazing for a gamer and not necessarily basketball fans due to a mode they have long since ripped out. It was a single player rpg mode. Anyway I can probably rate the earlier games in that franchise.

I will take the nascar games if you want. A series I haven't played but will look into over the next week.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

ZeD

@themcnoisy ill update the spreadsheet tomorrow morning with all the names on.
Even if we start this week, it will make it easier next week.

Basically on our spreadsheet we have a score tab. Place 1 to 5 next to the game in ypur name column. The average of all scores puts that game in the preliminary category.
Once scores are in, ant without are the obscure ones that need researching

ZeD

themcnoisy

@ZeD sweet. Will get on it tonight.

ZeD

Knack Attack Six Pack
@AdamNovice @KALofKRYPTON @Kidfried @Gremio108 @Fight_Sora_Fight @Octane @mookysam

303 Team Name not found
@Jaz007 @themcnoisy @Th3solution @RogerRoger @Frigate @TowaHerschel7

Team Micro Transactions @ZeD @Ralizah @leucocyte @LieutenantFatman @Rudy_Manchego @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

I have updated the spreadsheet below with all your names on the User Score tab. This is how we have been doing it around here for the past few weeks;
1) Spend a few days populating the User Scores (1-5)
2) The average of each game is taken and that will be that games preliminary placement
3) Any games without scores become the next focus
4) Any franchises will require one person to look at them all. Use metacritic and the fan base to work out placements.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14uRdE72JtbW4N3dPmgzaf...

ZeD

Rudy_Manchego

@ZeD I haven't played a huge amount of the games but have added my scores for those I have...

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RogerRoger

@ZeD Stupid newbie question (since this is the first time I've taken a proper look at how you've been running things over here) but just to avoid accidentally giving NCIS top honours...

1 = Pointless
2 = Not Important
3 = Existing
4 = Important
5 = Very Important

...yeah? So in other words, the games with the most points win, sort of? Apologies, but I'm not great with numbers and will therefore always seek clarification.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

That's the correct way of scoring the games yes @RogerRoger

I've only played 5 games out of this 100+ bumper one... Oh well 😅

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

I'm personally acquainted with six of these games.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

themcnoisy

Knack Attack Six Pack
@AdamNovice @KALofKRYPTON @Kidfried @Gremio108 @Fight_Sora_Fight @Octane @mookysam

303 Team Name not found
@Jaz007 @themcnoisy @Th3solution @RogerRoger @Frigate @TowaHerschel7

Team Micro Transactions @ZeD @Ralizah @leucocyte @LieutenantFatman @Rudy_Manchego @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Last day of the break peeps and we will be fulltime boss mode. I will take the nascar games and have the results in tomorrow.

themcnoisy

@ZeD impossible task on a mobile phone if you are towards the end of the x axis lol.

Seems like all of the nascar games are in the bottom 3 brackets. 07 was a decent game on ps2 and then it all went downhill. EA lost the licence after the 09 version and it was picked up by equinox with the 14 version then being developed by deep silver. The EA games seem to be a touch better for the time. However based on our criteria I would have to hand EA 08 existing and 09 not important. The rest can all fall into not important with 2015 being pointless.

Seems every nascar game is a waste of the licence. The few commenters online seem to concur that on console grid autosport has a better representation of nascar, with Gran Turismo 5 being much preferred on the Ps3 with limited opponents on track as a second option.

Edited on by themcnoisy

RogerRoger

@ZeD I've input my scores for the Naruto games and NCIS.

Looking at the list and predicting what'll be left over once everybody's input their scores, I'll take the lead on researching the two Monopoly games and the two National Geographic games.

Feel free to tag me with anything else that needs researching once the dust has settled. I'm (mostly) around this week and will happily make the time.

Best of luck everybody!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

Do I need to log in to Google to save? Ive never used this before. I'm all about Excel.

themcnoisy

Scores uploaded, We need an expert on the worst sport of them all. Ice Hockey.

Honestly I understand the skill and stuff but you cant see what's going on and the goals are stupidly small.

I will wait until Wednesday until I take the moto gp games and rate them. I have zero interest or knowledge in Moto GP however out of the remaining games Moto GP is a racing game and I am a big fan of (Car) racing games.

Edited on by themcnoisy

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy I think Google auto-saves every amendment to the document.

Because of course they do, the nefarious data-harvesters.

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Google would find a way to save it even if your phone was on standby in the next room and you were talking about something completely different.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

themcnoisy

Ralizah

It's set up so that anyone can edit it, yes. Seems the most efficient.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.