Forums

Topic: HELP 007 Legends Bug

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Hoorah

In the Moonraker level, there is a part where you need to punch in a code on a few consoles to stop poison pods from launching. However, at this stage of the level, I am unable to enter the code on any of the consoles. Has anyone else experienced this issue? My copy was pre-owned

Hoorah

RogerRoger

@Hoorah Alas, 007 Legends is quite a buggy game. It was rushed to market and contains a lot of unique quirks that can derail a playthrough in new and unusual ways, even on levels you've previously cleared without issue. Best advice is to restart the Moonraker level, at least the second part of it, which you should be able to do via the campaign's mission select.

From what I recall, the bit that you're on does require codes to be inputted in a specific order. Apologies if this comes across as patronising, but do make sure that you're trying to use the right console at the right time. The others will be locked out until you need to use them.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Hoorah

It worked, thanks!

Hoorah

RogerRoger

@Hoorah No worries, thanks for letting us know! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Bop789

During the on her majesty's secret service level when trying to disarm a henchman by pressing X multiple times it never seems to let me disarm the henchman and then he kills me. How do I get past this?

Bop789

RogerRoger

@Bop789 You have to keep whichever analogue stick you're prompted to "block" with held in the direction of the attack whilst hammering X. It's a frustratingly narrow window (to the point where it feels like a glitch; this has happened to me before, as well) but it's possible.

Making It So Since 1987

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.