Forums

Topic: Your Latest PSVR Purchase

Posts 141 to 160 of 164

BigP

@Rudy_Manchego oh yeah I’m pretty shocking at flying too Tbf haha. Did a flight challenge at 4mins 40 to see that the devs had done it in 40 seconds! That’s going to be an impossible one for me haha

BigP

Rudy_Manchego

@BigP Ha yeah I saw that too! I think this means I'll never get the platinum trophy!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

BigP

Got Skyrim, Doom, VR worlds, wipeout collection and astrobot all for £20 all PS codes on eBay. Sure most people have these games but if anyone is getting into VR late like me make sure you check eBay there was plenty of these codes going! Can’t believe it for that price was going to spend about the same amount just on Skyrim!!!

BigP

Ghost2091

Still having a blast with Super Hot. TWD Saints & Sinners is entertaining, taking on hordes of walkers is always fun for me. Played No Man's Sky recently, really enjoy flying around in VR plus it helps that the game is better than it used to be. Creatures are still questionable lol

Ghost2091

carlos82

@BigP that's a great shout, it still is probably worth it for me to just get Doom amd Skyrim (already have the others). My guess is people splitting VR packs to seel parts individually for potentially more money.

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

carlos82

I've just moved house and now have a dedicated gaming area so I can finally get my VR back out. So I celebrated with a bit of a spending spree of Everybody's Golf, Moss, Astro Bot (so I can sell my disc), Superhot, Dreams and Ace Combat 7, those and my other VR games should keep me going for some time and I'll even give No Mans Sky a go too

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSVR_lover

@carlos82 Good to hear, yes all those games should keep you real busy for a good long time. Dreams especially, I’ve heard so much good about that VR experience.

Edited on by PSVR_lover

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

carlos82

Picked up Vader Immortal and its very good if extremely short, ive only played part 1 but it took me about half an hour. An amazing experience though and well worth it for Star Wars fans

PSVR_lover

@stuzsterve - I have had eagles flight for years. Love the game. You can spend many happy moments flying around Paris. One of my favorite flight sims. Sorry to hear you get motion sickness, it may go away with time as I never get motion sickness when I play it.

Edited on by PSVR_lover

SJBUK

Not a recent purchase but downloaded the Minecraft VR update. Very cool! Now just need to find the time to play it.

SJBUK

RR529

Decided to take another crack at ordering a pair of Move controllers. They're apparently a used pair, "like new", for about $150, which is expensive, but they'll really open up my options for PSVR games if I'm able to get them (really want to play Iron Man, Everybody's Golf, & Blood & Truth, which all require, or enhanced by, Move controllers). The Amazon seller I ordered them from has over a 95% positive rating with about 10,000 reviews, so they don't look shady.

Also dug out my PSVR for the first time in a few months (first time since we rearranged the living room) & played a few rounds on Tetris Effect (still a revelatory experience), and replayed a couple levels in Arca's Path, and replayed a few scenarios in Focus on You.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

PSVR_lover

Iron Man is THE game and I’d get move controllers just for that. Rush of Blood is amazing too with move controllers.

Bentleyma

Blood & Truth is insanely good with Move controllers. I wouldn't want to play it any other way.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

PSVR_lover

I love Blood and Truth with move controllers, a great game!

PSVR_lover

@WaveWitch - I think you are spot on with this: Everybody's Golf on the other hand is fun, nothing too special but it's worth the admission if you can score it for cheap. It's not in the same ball park as some of the PSVR greats, but the VR+3D+Motion controls which make it worth while even if you're not interested in sports game like i am.

I could not agree more.

BaronSqwelch

Finally joined the VR party.
Have the 5 game mega pack on the way. Also bought a pair of Move controllers. £108 was the best price I could find on those which stings, but even used ones are going for £50 each so at least they're new!

Hopefully all here for the weekend!

Edited on by BaronSqwelch

BaronSqwelch

BranJ0

I just finished The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners. An absolutely phenomenal game, this game has it all. Awesome survival mechanics, excellent combat, a surprisingly deep story with complex characters, and just overall a complete sense of immersion in the world. The game is terrifying and unbelievably satisfying (the first time I beheaded a walker by quickly slicing their head off with the cleaver was astonishing) and I cannot recommend this game enough to anyone who has VR. You're doing yourself an injustice by having a PSVR and not getting this game!

BranJ0

PSVR_lover

@BranJ0 that review has me sold! I will be getting this game for my PSVR collection.

BranJ0

@PSVR_lover Wonderful! Let me know what you think! Any questions you have about it I'm happy to answer as well!

BranJ0

BranJ0

@Wavey84 Despite both containing zombies, they're very different games! RE7 has more traditional scares, and I would say is the more horror based game. It also more puzzles. But S&S feels even more immersive due to the move controllers and the wide variety of ways you can tackle problems. Smashing bottles you find on the streets and stabbing them into zombies, or decapitating enemies with a meat cleaver not only feels unbelievably awesome, but adds to the immersion because it's what you're doing. The survival elements are well implemented as well, and the voice acting and story is excellent. You won't be spooked by jump scares or anything, but the tension when the bells ring at the end of the day and a horde of zombies floods the streets is probably the fastest my heart has raced in my life, shooting your way through them desperately trying to get back to your home. It's an excellent game, and one I'd recommend you get asap!

BranJ0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic