Forums

Topic: Your Latest PSVR Purchase

Posts 121 to 139 of 139

carlos82

@LN78 to be fair they are 2 of the worst for sickness and up there with Wipeout. These days I tend not to be too bad so its definitely something you adjust to, just hope you sort out the tilt issue.

One game I always reccomend is I Expect You to Die, brilliant little James Bond spoof

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

LN78

@carlos82 I'll add that one to my list. I should have enough to keep my busy till Xmas!

LN78

themcnoisy

@LN78 do not play a space shooter with movement at all right now. You will be ill.

Astrobot is great. The next big thing in VR will be dreams once it is implemented.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Reverend_Skeeve

I got to try PS VR on Monday at a friends place and was hooked instantly.

...so I checked Ebay and got a good deal: 180,- € for the V2 headset plus camera and the aim controller, but no games. Still, super happy. Everything was brand new, basically.

Got me Farpoint and Arizona Sunshine for cheap in the current sale on the PSN store.

I bought Tetris Effect at the beginning of the sale, before I even knew I'd get VR, and it blew me away.

Also tried out all the free demos and the X-Wing mission in Battlefront. I love PS VR. It's really a completely new medium and has to be experienced to be believed.

Reverend_Skeeve

PSVR_lover

I love Farpoint. One of the best FPS games on the system. I highly recommend.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Rudy_Manchego

Tried Blood and Truth last night and what I have played so far is great. Really enjoying it.

A weird thing though - on my timeline it stated that I had played Playstation VR for the first time which is a little mad since I have owned one from launch.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

https://jambags.co.uk

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Simon_Fitzgerald

@Rudy_Manchego I had the same message a few months back, saying it was my first time on PSVR yet I've had it since launch. I guess if you haven't used it in a while it thinks you're a noob

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6

Reverend_Skeeve

@PSVR_lover Agreed. The game itself is nothing special, but the experience in VR in combination with the aim controller is fantastic. Pretty much sold me on the technology instantly.

I really can't wait how VR will develop on PS5, but since the current headset will also work, I'm comfortable to wait.

Reverend_Skeeve

Rudy_Manchego

@Simon_Fitzgerald Phew - not just me then! I haven't used it in a few months so that could be it but I need my day 1 street creds.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

JohnnyShoulder

@Rudy_Manchego I see it was your first time playing VR the other day! 😂

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Rudy_Manchego

@JohnnyShoulder SEE!!!!! My PushSquare creds are going right out of the window. Next it will say it is my first time playing God of War or even my PS4. Where will this madness end?

PSVR_lover

I hope PS5 VR lives up to all the hype. Wireless, high definition, etc. Well see won't we.

Jaz007

Spice and Wolf VR. It’s small, but excellent.

Jaz007

Cyb3rpunk-76

"Detached" has a very good space feeling .. I liked very much.

Cyb3rpunk-76

RR529

the Last Labyrinth. I know it didn't review that well here, but I like the look of it and wanted to give my PSVR some love (I still don't have the Move wands, so want to avoid games like Blood & Truth and Everybody's Golf VR until I get them).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

PSVR_lover

You totally want move wands, they are so much fun. Rush of Blood with them is my favorite VR game.

RR529

Picked up both Tetris Effect & Wolfenstein Cyberpilot in sales recently.

I'm not terribly good at Tetris (I don't play many straight up puzzle games), but I've played through the first two "chapters" of Journey Mode this morning (7 levels between them) and it's an amazing experience in VR. Not something I'll play day in & day out, but I'll definitely come back to it when I want to unwind.

Haven't tried Cyberpilot yet. Will probably play it (or the Order 1886, which I also got in the sales) next time I'm in the mood for a shooter.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

PSVR_lover

You will have to tell us if cyberpilot is any good once you play it.

PSVR_lover

I just bought Focus On You. Very similar to Summer Lesson, great graphics and fun, but very short.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic