Forums

Topic: Your Latest PSVR Purchase

Posts 121 to 140 of 164

Rudy_Manchego

@Simon_Fitzgerald Phew - not just me then! I haven't used it in a few months so that could be it but I need my day 1 street creds.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

@Rudy_Manchego I see it was your first time playing VR the other day! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Rudy_Manchego

@JohnnyShoulder SEE!!!!! My PushSquare creds are going right out of the window. Next it will say it is my first time playing God of War or even my PS4. Where will this madness end?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSVR_lover

I hope PS5 VR lives up to all the hype. Wireless, high definition, etc. Well see won't we.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Jaz007

Spice and Wolf VR. It’s small, but excellent.

Jaz007

Cyb3rpunk-76

"Detached" has a very good space feeling .. I liked very much.

Cyb3rpunk-76

RR529

the Last Labyrinth. I know it didn't review that well here, but I like the look of it and wanted to give my PSVR some love (I still don't have the Move wands, so want to avoid games like Blood & Truth and Everybody's Golf VR until I get them).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

PSVR_lover

You totally want move wands, they are so much fun. Rush of Blood with them is my favorite VR game.

RR529

Picked up both Tetris Effect & Wolfenstein Cyberpilot in sales recently.

I'm not terribly good at Tetris (I don't play many straight up puzzle games), but I've played through the first two "chapters" of Journey Mode this morning (7 levels between them) and it's an amazing experience in VR. Not something I'll play day in & day out, but I'll definitely come back to it when I want to unwind.

Haven't tried Cyberpilot yet. Will probably play it (or the Order 1886, which I also got in the sales) next time I'm in the mood for a shooter.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

PSVR_lover

You will have to tell us if cyberpilot is any good once you play it.

PSVR_lover

I just bought Focus On You. Very similar to Summer Lesson, great graphics and fun, but very short.

Kamenriser

Reborn A Samurai Awakens. Bought the game a week ago despite the negative reviews. Personally, it's painfully mediocre. I've heard some issues with blocking system being random and while I can see why, I think ramming your sabers like a bat can sometimes get the job done. Although there are times where the game didn't register it as a block and got damaged as a result. Honestly, the big issue with the game, aside from its plot and bugs, is how boring and repetitive it is. For a game about robot samurais, it really feels like I'm playing a bargain bin wii game for kids disguised as a vr game for the older audience. Enemy and boss fights are either too easy or too tedious, and I usually die because of either mechanics not working as intended or broken QTEs, which really break the VR inmersion. Having the game telling me where should I dodge instead of letting me do what I want with the given arsenal is one of the flaws that holds the game back. It sucks cause there certain things in the game I appreciate...visual wise to a certain extent. But overall, the final product feels rather rushed. Collectables serves only for a reason to explore empty and generic areas, and the three locked mission panels don't offer any sort of extra content. Plus, I keep dying against the final boss because of a bug. Considering that there were people who managed to platinum it according to the trophy statistics, I really want to know how really is the final boss.

Nevertheless, I should have gotten Sairento instead.

Edited on by Kamenriser

Kamenriser

PSVR_lover

I used my move wands with Focus on You and it really helped with the gameplay. Way more fun.

RR529

Recently bought Focus on You, which I think is a dating sim type game.

Not something I'd normally play, but I figured it'd make a nice change of pace compared to the other VR games I've played.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

PSVR_lover

“Recently bought Focus on You, which I think is a dating sim type game.”

Yup, that it is. Still fun however. The graphics are simply amazing.

RR529

@PSVR_lover, yeah. I got to play it for a bit today & it looks lovely. As someone who grew up watching a lot of anime, getting to sort of experience being inside of a Japanese high school classroom was sort of a weird wish fulfilment, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

PSVR_lover

I also like it because it uses the move controllers. It’s the only VR dating sim that does use them that I can find. Games that take advantage of the move controllers like this one have more immersion than those that don’t use the motion controllers.

PSVR_lover

I picked up Everybodie’s Golf VR and I am really enjoying it. Great use of VR. I recommend it highly.

BigP

Iron man VR! Only just picked up a VR and the immersion is amazing, literally feel like iron man and in another world! I’m sure novelty may wear off at some point but what a great game and experience I’m having so far

BigP

Rudy_Manchego

@BigP It's fun - I put it aside for Ghost of Tsushima but was enjoying it before. I am terrible at the flying but loved the early plane level.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic