Online Gaming & Communities Forum

Topic: Push Square Podcast

Showing 241 to 251 of 251

AuthorMessage
Bigkopman

Bigkopman

241. Posted:

Question: What's your thoughts on the recent poor sales for the AAA titles (Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, COD,etc) building up to Xmas, to the point that their prices were slashed within weeks of being on sale and could this influence future Pre-orders and pricing?

Bigkopman

PSN: Bigkopman | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
KratosMD

KratosMD

242. Posted:

@Bigkopman: I don't think the podcast is looking for questions right now. Usually they write something like this when they want to prepare some:

BenTarrant wrote:

Hi guys! We'll be needed some questions for the LAST EPISODE OF 2016. Can you believe we're 20 episodes deep?

We'll be taking some time off after EP20 for Christmas and returning with a special episode in the new year to make up for our absence. In the meantime, get your questions in and thanks for any and all contributions. Have a wonderful Christmas.

They haven't written anything yet so I don't see any point in writing your questions yet at least.

KratosMD

AuthorMessage
Bigkopman

Bigkopman

243. Posted:

Ah, I read that as get them in anyway. Cheers.

Bigkopman

PSN: Bigkopman | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
BenTarrant

BenTarrant

244. Posted:

Hi guys, hope you all had a great christmas break and new years! We're coming back for 2017 with some cool stuff but we'll be needing some questions from you fine folks!

I noticed a few have sprung up over the holidays so we'll try out best to include them and everything else you come up with!

@themcnoisy & @Fight_Teza_Fight thanks so much! Means the world to hear things like this. I'd say roll through www.pushsquare.com/podcast and pick out the big review/big feature topics that interest you!

As ever, you can send the questions through here, our Tiwtter (@pushsquarepod, which we'd love y'all to be following anyway!) or our email [email protected]

Oh and feel free send the questions whenever, we appreciate you holding fire until we ask but don't feel like you have to wait - we'll try our best to back tack and mop up any missed questions.

Does that cover it? I think that covers it. Questions - shoot! Cheers one and all.

Staff Writer | Podcast Co-Host | Wizard | Fibber

PSN: InElegance | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

245. Posted:

This is more for @Batman but I have to ask where do stand Pacitti Club or BX??

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

AuthorMessage
SKC_Diamond

SKC_Diamond

246. Posted:

@BenTarrant: whats your worst fear about gaming industry in 2017

┏┓┏┓╭━━┓╭━━╮┈╱╲┈
┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃╭━┛▕┈┈▏
┃╰╯┃┃┗━┓┃╰━╮▕┈┈▏
╰━╮┃┃┏━┛╰━╮┃▕┈┈▏
┏━╯┃┃┗━┓┏━╯┃ ▔▔
╰━━╯╰━━┛╰━━╯

PSN: SKC_Diamond | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Rudy_Manchego

Rudy_Manchego

247. Posted:

What is the go to game you would recommend to non-gamers to get them into it?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

AuthorMessage
DerMeister

DerMeister

248. Posted:

Is there a video game movie you like?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
Not changing avatar until Tekken 7 gets a release date. And releases. And I play it. HAIL HEIHACHI!

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

AuthorMessage
themcnoisy

themcnoisy

249. Posted:

@BenTarrant: Who is your favourite reviewer from the pushsquare team?

Forums Playstation Best Game of all time 2016 - Uncharted 2, The Last Of Us, Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Shadow of the Colossus.
Forums Best Game of all time 2015 - Fantasy 7, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid.

PSN: mc_noisy

AuthorMessage
johncalmc

johncalmc

250. Posted:

themcnoisy wrote:

And why is it me?

johncalmc

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Quintumply

Quintumply

251. Posted:

themcnoisy wrote:

Untitled

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter: