Forums

Topic: Push Square Podcast

Posts 241 to 260 of 296

Bigkopman

Question: What's your thoughts on the recent poor sales for the AAA titles (Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, COD,etc) building up to Xmas, to the point that their prices were slashed within weeks of being on sale and could this influence future Pre-orders and pricing?

Bigkopman

PSN: Bigkopman | Twitter:

KratosMD

@Bigkopman: I don't think the podcast is looking for questions right now. Usually they write something like this when they want to prepare some:

BenTarrant wrote:

Hi guys! We'll be needed some questions for the LAST EPISODE OF 2016. Can you believe we're 20 episodes deep?

We'll be taking some time off after EP20 for Christmas and returning with a special episode in the new year to make up for our absence. In the meantime, get your questions in and thanks for any and all contributions. Have a wonderful Christmas.

They haven't written anything yet so I don't see any point in writing your questions yet at least.

KratosMD

BenTarrant

Hi guys, hope you all had a great christmas break and new years! We're coming back for 2017 with some cool stuff but we'll be needing some questions from you fine folks!

I noticed a few have sprung up over the holidays so we'll try out best to include them and everything else you come up with!

@themcnoisy & @Fight_Teza_Fight thanks so much! Means the world to hear things like this. I'd say roll through www.pushsquare.com/podcast and pick out the big review/big feature topics that interest you!

As ever, you can send the questions through here, our Tiwtter (@pushsquarepod, which we'd love y'all to be following anyway!) or our email [email protected]

Oh and feel free send the questions whenever, we appreciate you holding fire until we ask but don't feel like you have to wait - we'll try our best to back tack and mop up any missed questions.

Does that cover it? I think that covers it. Questions - shoot! Cheers one and all.

Staff Writer | Podcast Co-Host | Wizard | Fibber

PSN: InElegance | Twitter:

SKC_Diamond

@BenTarrant: whats your worst fear about gaming industry in 2017

┏┓┏┓╭━━┓╭━━╮┈╱╲┈
┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃╭━┛▕┈┈▏
┃╰╯┃┃┗━┓┃╰━╮▕┈┈▏
╰━╮┃┃┏━┛╰━╮┃▕┈┈▏
┏━╯┃┃┗━┓┏━╯┃ ▔▔
╰━━╯╰━━┛╰━━╯

PSN: SKC_Diamond | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

What is the go to game you would recommend to non-gamers to get them into it?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

DerMeister

Is there a video game movie you like?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

themcnoisy

@BenTarrant: Who is your favourite reviewer from the pushsquare team?

Forums Nintendo Best Game of all time 2017 - Super Mario Bros 3, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Galaxy.
Forums Playstation Best Game of all time 2016 - Uncharted 2, The Last Of Us, Witcher 3.
Forums Best Game of all time 2015 - Fantasy 7, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid.

PSN: mc_noisy

BenTarrant

Yooohooo! Hey, you guys - Its QUESTION TIME!

Let's be having them. Anything and everything you'd like answered in EP22. Tweet us, email us or forum post us and thank you so much as ever for your continued support and involvement. Hope you're all keeping well and enjoying 2017 so far!

DerMeister

Since DLC has a bad rep, I'll have to ask you guys what are your favorite DLC add-ons from PS3 & PS4?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Bigkopman

The monthly PlayStation Plus games are out this week. Not that appealing to me this month. What's your thoughts on the quality of Plus games in comparison to Microsofts Games for Gold? Have Sony dropped the ball for this gen?

Edited on by Bigkopman

Bigkopman

Rudy_Manchego

Are we wrong to hope that each upcoming videogame movie adaption will break the naff adaptation rule?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

Bigkopman

What IP would you like to see in a game and what style of game too.
I can't believe we still haven't had a decent Judge Dredd game for example. The Arkham Batman games would be a great example, Imo.

Bigkopman

themcnoisy

If you could change your name what would it be?

And if you were to change your co-hosts name what would you like to call them?

Forums Nintendo Best Game of all time 2017 - Super Mario Bros 3, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Galaxy.
Forums Playstation Best Game of all time 2016 - Uncharted 2, The Last Of Us, Witcher 3.
Forums Best Game of all time 2015 - Fantasy 7, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid.

PSN: mc_noisy

SKC_Diamond

What franchise from another platform would you bring over to PlayStation?

┏┓┏┓╭━━┓╭━━╮┈╱╲┈
┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃╭━┛▕┈┈▏
┃╰╯┃┃┗━┓┃╰━╮▕┈┈▏
╰━╮┃┃┏━┛╰━╮┃▕┈┈▏
┏━╯┃┃┗━┓┏━╯┃ ▔▔
╰━━╯╰━━┛╰━━╯

PSN: SKC_Diamond | Twitter:

BenTarrant

Thanks for all the questions guys! We'll be recording tomorrow - delayed slightly to accommodate a few embargoes for some cool stuff that'll be worth the wait! Can't wait to share it with you, thanks for your contributions and patience.

Gamer83

@BenTarrant
One of those embargoes happen to be on Horizon: Zero Dawn? Reviews should be coming soon for that, right?

Gamer83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic