Forums

Topic: Push Square Podcast

Posts 201 to 220 of 306

SKC_Diamond

Same thing happened to my ps4 2 weeks ago my brother was trimming a video and it froze so we turned it of and on and it said couldn't detect PlayStation so we tried swapping hardrive and everything and all we had to do was reinstall the os we lost everything I had my saves in the cloud luckily but we still download everything again and with my internet that was a pain in the ass

SKC_Diamond

PSN: SKC_Diamond | Twitter:

BenTarrant

I can't believe it's not butter! Know what else I can't believe? That it's been a fortnight already and it's question time again! Get them in and we'll do our best to answer them in the next 'cast. Hope you're all doing great!

BenTarrant

PSN: InElegance | Twitter:

DerMeister

I've got multiples just in case there isn't enough-

-We're 3 years into the 8th generation, so what do you think is the biggest highlight and biggest disappointment of this gen so far?
-I know it'll be after Halloween, but what video game enemy frightens you the most?
-Would you guys be interested in Let's Playing another, non-Uncharted game?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Anchorsam_9

Do you reckon that the Nintendo Switch will change Sony's approach to the handheld market? Will they make another handheld, or will they stop with the VITA?

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

After some recent corkers, what are your favourite 'bad' voiceovers in games?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Kidfried

Do you often listen to music during gaming?

Kidfried

BenTarrant

@SKC_Diamond: I Imagine we'll tackle that in the 'news' section (maybe the big feature - we'll discuss!) so keep an ear out for that!

Everyone else, thanks so much! We'll post the episode in here when it goes live as usual.

BenTarrant

BenTarrant

If you have questions, we have the place to ask them! Recording in the next few days so you'd got a nice window to get the old grey matter thinking! Looking forward to answering what you guys come up with!

BenTarrant

Rudy_Manchego

With something like 40 days left till Christmas, lights switching on, German markets springing up everywhere... what gaming related goodies would you like to be opening on Christmas morning?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Anchorsam_9

With multiplayer games becoming more and more about levelling up and microtransactions (especially shooters) are there any multiplayer games that you play regularly?

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

DerMeister

What Superhero would like to see get the (good) video game treatment?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

Kidfried

I really really loved the latest podcast. You two are a real cool team and thought the discussion on the review policy was interesting too. Keep it going please, this might actually be the best thing on Push Square.

What's your opinion on the first party games this generation. Which ones did you like the best or the least. And how do they fare compared to the first party games on the older PS consoles?

(As a result of your pondering about the pronuncation of my user name, I did some research. Turns out that, opposite of what I always told others, the 'frie' in Kidfried should be pronounced as 'free' instead of 'fry'.)

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

BenTarrant

@Kidfried: Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying it and we both really appreciate your kind words! I've spelt it phonetically (Kidfreed) in the show notes now so hopefully we'll get the pronunciation right.

@ Everyone - Thanks a million for all your questions, really great stuff as usual. We'll be recording tomorrow and will let you know when it's live!

BenTarrant

themcnoisy

What's your favorite arcade game? (that you play in the arcade)

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BenTarrant

NEARLY forgot but question time folks! Let'a be having them! Hope you've all had a great few weeks and a successful Black Friday/Cyber Monday or whatever.

BenTarrant

DerMeister

This is one that's been bugging me recently:
What do you think is more important- What decisions a game company (e.g. Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo as well as publishers like EA and Ubisoft) makes, or the quality of the games that are put out?

SKC_Diamond

I forgot if it had already been said but what would you remove from the current gaming industry

SKC_Diamond

PSN: SKC_Diamond | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.