Forums

Topic: Push Square Podcast

Posts 181 to 200 of 306

themcnoisy

@Rudy_Manchego: @DerMeister: Thanks for answering the question too! I keep it to a minimum for varying reasons, mainly I'm fed up of trying to talk games with casual gamers who think they know best. Its why I spend so much time on Pushsquare at least all you have informed opinions.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BenTarrant

Hi guys!

It's that time again, the time where I ask YOU, the loving listeners, to supply us with some questions to answer on the show!

Any and all questions welcomed - doesn't even have to be game related either, let your minds run wild. The show is recording later this week and we look forward to answering them then.

BenTarrant

PSN: InElegance | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

I'm sphericals deep into Bioshock and Rapture at the moment. What would be your pitch for a different historical/aesthetic for a new Bioshock game?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

DerMeister

I guess it would be a good time to ask how you guys feel about the recent delays.

You might touch on that during the show, so here's an alternate question: Do you guys think the ESRB is actually helpful, and should people actually follow it?

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

themcnoisy

With the Witcher 3 characters being selected for a run of special postage stamps in Poland, which Video game characters or game should our very own Royal Mail use?

DerMeister

I managed to catch it last night flipping through youtube. Forgot you guys had a different rating system, my bad.

Good show as always.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

BenTarrant

Hi folks!

I definitely didn't forget to ask y'all for questions - if you have any please throw them in here and we'll answer on the show. Recording within 24 hours so you best be quick!!

BenTarrant

themcnoisy

After THE BUNKER has been released what do you guys think of FMV games?

DerMeister

What would be your ideal type of game? As in what type of game you would make and how you would want it to be like?

Splat

I know we are not all wrestling fans but I would like to hear @confused_dude thoughts on WWE 2K17. I'm undecided on picking it up after being disappointed with last years game.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

DerMeister

In your opinion, what is the best PSVR title so far?

Also, how's Tarrant been after the accident with his PS4?

themcnoisy

@Splat: I just bought it completely out of the blue, its really good so far but Ben HAS to make another video on this years version.

So Ben can you make another video on 2k17?

AdamNovice

As Halloween is soon I thought I'd ask what makes a great horror (gameplay, setting, presentation etc)

AdamNovice

Twitter:

BenTarrant

@SKC_Diamond: @adf86: @DerMeister: @themcnoisy: @Splat: Thanks so much guys, massively appreciated! Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside seeing people regularly helping contribute to this and even more so to see some new faces pop up. We'll try and answer all of these! We're recording in about an hour so keep your eyes peeled here for when it goes live.

BenTarrant

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.