Forums

Topic: Push Square Podcast

Posts 141 to 160 of 306

themcnoisy

@BenTarrant: So where's the Destiny article you had stolen? I would love to read that.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Kidfried

That's already an interesting read, now I'm even more interested in that masterpiece you wrote. Tragic story though, but at least it got you published on Vice. The world is a strange place.

Kidfried

themcnoisy

@BenTarrant: Tough lines, Its tough getting a paid gig, in many ways games journalism is the new rock and roll. You are faced with a lot of the same issues bands have faced previously with work being stolen.

I never skyped anyone with ever changing names though, very odd.

BenTarrant

Hey hey hey!

We'll be recording a new episode tomorrow and it would be great if you guys could fire us a few questions!

Cheers,
Ben

BenTarrant

PSN: InElegance | Twitter:

Quintumply

What are your thoughts on the Pokémon Go phenomenon, and have either of you played it?

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Anchorsam_9

What's been your favourite game of 2016 so far, and are there any upcoming games that you predict will be your GOTY?

Edited on by Anchorsam_9

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

themcnoisy

If you could change your name to a game character what would you be called?

Rudy_Manchego

Do you think Sony will ever release a new handheld? Do you think there is still a market for them?

Also, paper or plastic?

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Kidfried

Great episode again. Hope you're back soon, it's a great addition to the site.

Kidfried

Kidfried

Oh, and I'm trying to get the Benevolent Leader trophy too. Wish me luck...

EDIT: Yes, I got it!

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

get2sammyb

@BenTarrant: I used a Reddit thread which worked a treat for me:

When you've got all of your settlers, another thing you need to do is save your game and then kill them all. Check they've not got synth parts on their person, because if you have a synth among your settlers, you'll never get the Trophy. Assuming they're all human, reload your save and just wait for happiness to increase.

Edited on by get2sammyb

Kidfried

@BenTarrant I did almost exactly what @get2sammyb did!

• Go to Red Rocket, delete everything there including all supply routes, but leave the workshops (don't build tv's or anything else).
  • Dismiss your companion and send it to another settlement.
  • Place about 12 mutfruits and 12 purified water in your workshop.
  • Setup: 6 settlers (checked for synths), 6 mutfruits, 7 beds, 2 water pumps, 5 clinics.
  • Build paintings and other decorations instead of crates. This will improve happiness even faster. Fill up your settlement until your size meter is yellow.
  • Daily routine: 1) wait until its between 7am and 8am 2) sleep 2 * 24 hours 3) do nothing until your happiness increases (will take about 2-3 in-game hours).

But I hear there are a lot of other variables that can mess up your game. So it's in no way a guarantee, as settlements are really messed up. :/

Kidfried

BenTarrant

@Kidfried: Christ, that sounds like a right faff.

Thanks for the tips though! One day, maybe. Will keep you all posted. Very jealous you were successful.

BenTarrant

PSN: InElegance | Twitter:

Kidfried

@BenTarrant I had to look up the word 'faff', but it sounds like the right word to describe achieving this trophy. I combined it with some household task as it is a pretty boring endavour on its own.

Kidfried

LieutenantFatman

OK, question for you guys!

With Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy 7 and System Shock all being remade from scratch for PS4, if you had to choose a classic game from over 15 years ago to get the same treatment, what would it be?

LieutenantFatman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.