Forums

Topic: Push Square appreciation 2018

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

AdamNovice

@get2sammyb @shogunrok @Quintumply @foxy_glen @antdickens @dazcalvert @DamienMcFerran @AlexStinton @Sam_Brooke9 @Johndoesntdance @rebeccastow97 @kitty_has_klaws @ohnoitsjade @gbm_games @jamieOretro @gamersdelight and @tasuki
If I left anyone out then I apologize. But I wanted to say thank for your hard work, dedication and passion in continuing to make Push Square my number 1 go to site on everything PlayStation. Over 5 years I've been a regular visitor now (not long before PS4 arrived) and what surprised me that there was a website out there totally dedicated to PlayStation that was both professional and well moderated in how both the site and community were presented. I've heard that Push Square actually a really good year in terms of traffic. That is ultimately down to the work you all put in. Here's hoping to more success in 2019, a winner is you.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Th3solution

Here, here! Cheers to Push Square. 🥂

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Tasuki

@AdamNovice Thank you. I can't say what the traffic numbers are, that more Sammy and Roberts area but I have seen alot of new faces around here so there's some growth there.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

ApostateMage

Happy New Year, Push Square. I hope it's a great one for you all. Cheers 🍻

ApostateMage

DerMeister

Happy New Year, and here's to another good year!

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

RogerRoger

I'll add a huge thanks to all PushSquare staff, along with all community members, for making this such a welcoming place, and for helping to make my 2018 a little less lonely as a result.

Happy New Year, everybody!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Fight_Teza_Fight

Happy new year everyone!

Thanks to all the staff & the community for making this place an awesome site to visit.

Here’s to an even bigger year for PushSquare🍻!

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Hootnoodle

Happy new year to all the super talented people running this super awesome website. I’m looking forward to all the future content and what surprises PlayStation have up their sleeve this year

Hootnoodle

Gremio108

Happy New Year people, here's to another good one

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

themcnoisy

Well done Pushsquare staff. Your writing brought me here and the dedication to conseinscious articles kept me coming back. Happy new year everypeople.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Jaz007

Indeed, you’ve all done a marvelous job. Thank for all the hard work! Extra shout out to those not getting paid too.
It’s the best place on the Internet and the rules and enforcing of them do so much for this place.

Jaz007

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.