Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 161 to 180 of 380

AndyD

Would like to just throw my PSN ID out there again....looking to add some more people from here to my friend list! My ID is in my signature.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

BowTiesAreCool

Patrick1939

(When I signed up all those years ago I thought I was putting in my password and now it's stuck like that... :/)

BowTiesAreCool

Baitsausage

Just signed up so I'll post my screen-name here and watch as nothing happens. PSN name is Baitsausage, feel free to add me if you'd like! Just let me know you found me on here, yeah?

Baitsausage

F-racsO

Hello everyone! I've been visiting this site for a while now and I finally decided to join the community since everyone seems really nice. My PSN ID is F_racsO, so feel free to add me.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

XOF

Heeeeey Olaf4501 here
add me we'll play some Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 or any other game, specially WiLD when it comes out

I make deliveries, that's all.

PSN: Homo-Ludens97

PLEXTOR08

Feel free to add me, I'll accept anyone as long as I know you're from here. PsnID: PLEXTOR08

I'm currently hunting for some plats and overall am mostly (not exclusively) into single player games and (J)rpg's but feel free to message/invite me if you need help or just want to co-op for fun
Games I'm getting soon include: Nioh, Persona 5, Prey, How to Survive 2, Nier automata and Ghost recon Wildlands.

PLEXTOR08

CountFunkula78

Hi! I'm on most days and play most games, always looking for people to play with/against. Send me an invite and let me know it's from here
CountFunkula78

CountFunkula78

Grey_Area

Feel free to add me, my PSN ID is InterestingTimes. Let me know you are from Push Square.

Grey_Area

PSN: InterestingTimes

CajDax

Hello My is WolfSpike95 and I play mostly fighting games but I do have rayman legends and pirate warriors 3 so if you want to hope online on that feel free to add me

CajDax

PSN: WolfSpike95

SillyBoyJudas

I'm open to adding and playing with new friends. I like seeing what everyone else is playing as well.
PSN: iSillyBoiJudas

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

SirPhipps

Generally looking for someone to.chat/game with.
Fifa
Rocket league
Battlefield 1/4
Gta (not played it in a long time as single player gets a tad stale)
Horizon

Psn; SirConorPhipps

👍

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times"

DiddyWahDiddy

PSN: DiddyWaDiddy

I don't really do shooters or sports or fighting games. Anything else I'm down for.

DiddyWahDiddy

PSN: DiddyWaDiddy

Constable_What

My PSN is BlUe_AcE11 guys. I play Overwatch a lot and a TON of other things. The next games I am thinking about picking up are Absolver, and Hellblade. Just let me know you're from the Push Square community!

Constable_What

papahefe

My PSN is zero_theclown. I'd appreciate anyone sending a friend request. I work third shift est and don't have any irl friends, would love some friends online to play with and get to know. Thanks!

papahefe

Twitter:

inxy

Just recently picked up another PS4 so looking for people to play with. ID is in-xy

inxy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic