Forums

Topic: PS4 Destiny Meet Up Thread

Posts 541 to 560 of 671

ZeroXyko14

@mrobinson91: You should have told me, we could have had hours of fun on patrol. Hopefully you collect it all before this Wednesday, so we can try to get that sword together. Also I noticed my inability to hear people could be from my connection, which is something I can't fix, If it comes to it I'll just send you a fully paid cell phone so I can hear others on the raid. GENIUS

ZeroXyko14

PSN: ZeroXyko14

Its_badW0lf

@ZeroXyko14: Hahaha, Let me know when you guys are ready to do the sunless cell strike for the sword, I'll help you out.

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

kyleforrester87

I was late from work Friday, looks like you had a fireteam together by the time i got in - shame I missed out Hope I can play the next run

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

ZeroXyko14

@mrobinson91: Good, now I just hope I can sign in to Destiny, I've been having a problem with their servers.
UPDATE: I may have to delete and re-install Destiny, I'll try to log into my character a few more times before I do anything like that.

Edited on by ZeroXyko14

ZeroXyko14

Its_badW0lf

I'm looking to run it this week as soon as I get a satisfactory result from the IB

You and what army?

mrobinson91

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: @ZeroXyko14: @kyleforrester87: @BAMozzy: @ShogunRok: What about Thursday evening 8pm UK time for either VoG or Crota?

Also Riscaz and Zero...doesn't look like I'll be ready for the strike by Wednesday as only on 22% ability kills but we'll see how I get on tonight!
EDIT: Change of plan, I'm going to make sure I'm ready for Armsday as I want to get my sword so I break the 300 barrier! Stick on 299!

Edited on by mrobinson91

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

ZeroXyko14

@mrobinson91: Yep, I can do that. After the destiny maintenance is finished, I can help you out with those ability kills if you want.

ZeroXyko14

BAMozzy

@mrobinson91: Thursday at 8pm should be OK for me too.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

kyleforrester87

I'm a bit behind with Destiny at the mo haven't really been able to play much in the last couple of weeks, still at 294 with my highest gear. Guess I just need to find blue engrams!

kyleforrester87

Its_badW0lf

Got a poopload of 3oC to use, apparently over at Reddit they have come up with a fantastic way of farming those out of PoE 32/34, and getting pooploads of Strange Coins back from it, ready to buy more, these days I'm always running out of Strange Coins to be honest, and it would be awesome just for those, heavy synths and motes of light (faction farm too).

Anyone wants to refill the SC coffers and get some sweet exotics in the process? Chance for 310 exotics if you're over 300 Light Level!

You and what army?

kyleforrester87

In addition I'd like to do a VOG run this week on my new character, I've been running through with a friend who only started playing this week but would like to do it too. Is there 4 more who'd help?

How long is a VOG run these days? Thinking Thursday if it wouldn't go too late..

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

mrobinson91

@kyleforrester87: @ZeroXyko14: I'm in for VoG too...we did it the other day and it took about 2 hours but 30 minutes of that was glitching out so without that I think an hour to and hour and a half.
Edit: we did it on hard

Edited on by mrobinson91

Its_badW0lf

@mrobinson91: I did it yesterday for the No Time To Explain Pulse, on hard, start to finish took me about 40 minutes. Templar down in the first relic shot, Gatekeeper down in the first Sleeper Simulant salvo and Atheon was down after just one teleportation.

In fact what took longer was the Gorgons because we were set in killing all Gorgons, but failed miserably until we gave up, and the oracles of course.

You and what army?

mrobinson91

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Fair play, maybe we were just doing a bad job last time haha if it only takes that long then I'll definitely be up for it!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.