Forums

Topic: PS4 Destiny Meet Up Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 671

Tasuki

@andrew20: It's nice that you want to join in on conversations but could you please stop derailing threads. This is for discussion of Destiny multiplayer groups if you want to discuss freemium games use the search to find a thread that discusses that or make a new one.

Thanks for understanding.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy: Same - I'm out of Destiny at the moment, trying to plough through as much of FF14 (which is great!) as I can before MGS5. I'll be back on Destiny in good time though, either at launch of the expansion or shortly after. Of course if we're doing a raid gimmie a shout and I am sure I can make it.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

banacheck

Finally got the Vex (VOG Hard) so I can now finally platinum the game, Bungie really needs to fix Packing Heat Trophy.

banacheck

themcnoisy

Setting up a destiny run on Friday 22nd of August from 8pm.

Anyone interested throw me a friend invite if you are not a friend already.

POE level 32 warmup then crotas end no cheesing run starting at 8:30pm.

My wife's due mid September so anything other than an early labour and I will be there. Ideally we want 12 people. Anyone who says yes has to be there unless they are dead.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Its_badW0lf

I just had the funniest night playing destiny yesterday, took the chillest party through VoG Hard, didn't get either Vision of Confluence, Fatebringer (that damn fatebringer) or the Praetorian Foil, but what I had in fun over 4 hours of continuous death by the most ridiculous methods imaginable more than paid for that.

The best example was probably getting obliterated by Atheon when everyone jumped to the middle platform and the relic holder burst out laughing and we all burst out laughing as well, not knowing what happened, not a single fire was shot into the damn glassy bastard. As it happens he was pressing the wrong button all along.

And this is why I still play it for a few hours a week. Sadly I'll leave it for now because I managed to get all my characters to 34, need to get some backlog taken care of.

See you when the Taken King hits.

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

kyleforrester87

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: You must have quite the backlog!! I don't quite have the patience to push through to level 34, at least not with 3 chars! I'm a mid-33 and proud! Looking forward to Taken King and playing some more with you then

kyleforrester87

Its_badW0lf

Not really, The Witcher will take me the most time to play, but after that will be Batman Arkham Knight, which the greatest girlfriend in the world just got me to not get bored during the weekend she's away, I wasn't even meaning to play it until a GOTY edition came around. Guess not!

Looking forward to tackle the new raid next month with all you guys @kyleforrester87 @wesker @themcnoisy

Anyone up for a farewell Skolas Takedown this weekend on PoE?

Edited on by Its_badW0lf

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

themcnoisy

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: I'm In. Blue launcher and everything. Late tonight (9:30+) or tomorrow around the same time.

kyleforrester87

I can do tomorrow eve, 9:30 works.

We okay for a Skolas run? As mentioned I'm 33. Not done a 34 or 35 run. Not sure about mcnoisy?

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87: Will play it later - no idea where I am unfortunately - last time I played was the raid.

teknium_

Ive only done couple of raids, so im still learning but im free pretty every evening psn:Teknium_

teknium_

SteveoKenobi

i can join this fun, i have 3 lvl 34 guardians..

Just add me on PSN.. will be around most of the weekend..

SteveoKenobi

PSN: SteveoKenobi

themcnoisy

@SteveoKenobi: @teknium sent you each a friend request. Wherever or not you play the game if you ever see me on a game send me a request.

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87: Is there going to be anything to do in the loading screens - sandwiches - sandwiches? That's extremely dismissive. £40 though? After playing tonight Its gonna have to be massive and the new classes a lot different, the multiplayer maps need a refresh as well.

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy: Yeah maybe! Your mileage will vary, much like the base game I guess. Did a couple of patrols tonight, I can't help but like this game haha. The sci-fi setting and decent music help keep me interested, to be fair.

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87: Destiny is weird the way its dominated this gen. With all the games, this has had the longevity. I hope other companies dont look at this model and copy - without the gameplay which makes you feel like a badass it just wouldn't work.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.