Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,116

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Shut your face! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Shouldn't that be in the Goodbye/Vacation thread?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KidRyan

antdickens wrote:

@KidBoruto thanks, I've updated the links for point 1.

2) Discord, it's mainly down to time/moderation — the team is busy enough as it is

No problem, thanks for the fix! Also understandable about why no Discord server.

Hopefully your team will grow big enough eventually to make a Discord server a reality.

get2sammyb wrote:

@KidBoruto Do you mean the Community group on the PS4 itself?

Yes that is what I was referring to. I noticed there's a lack of active team/staff presence there.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

Genrou

@get2sammyb @antdickens You have a spammer by the name of Jca going crazy with spam messages containing links.

Edited on by Genrou

Genrou

Chives

edit removed, was me being foolish

Edited on by Chives

Chives

nessisonett

@Chives Just report them with the normal procedure, there’s a spam option there. It’ll get taken down when they have time.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Chives

@nessisonett thankyou I didn't notice the option until I moved my mouse over it

Chives

nessisonett

Less an idea for the site but more a big fat well done to all you lot managing to keep the site up! It can’t have been easy given the extra buzz due to the reveal event and I know it’s often a thankless job so thanks from a chuffed fan 👍

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

andreoni79

Once I decide to ignore a user, I don't see his/her posts anymore.
But I'd love that new threads started by ignored users won't compare in my threads section. Is it technically possible?

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

andreoni79

@antdickens It works! Thank you very much! I'll let you know if I'll notice some problem. 👍

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

AdamNovice

@antdickens Here's an idea I've had. You know we have an ignore feature? Well what about an opposite of that, a kind of a favourites system where if you favourite a user then any comment that they make would be more highlighted so if your just skimmering through the comments but see one highlighted in gold or something then you know it's one of your faves.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic