Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,116

Jaz007

If we poll impressions of a game, can only the “did you buy it?” question have a “I didn’t buy it option.” We already know what percentage of polled didn’t buy after that and I’d rather see the questions about how we liked the game he just for the poeple who bought, bag way we can see what percentage of players like or dislike a game without all the people who didn’t buy it distorting those percentages

Jaz007

Jaz007

I’ve noticed that someone was on my ignore list after I reported them. I think this is part of the mystery ignores I’ve had. Could we have reporting and ignoring be separate?

Jaz007

Jaz007

@Tasuki Are they? Because nothing about ignoring someone came up, I reported him, then right after I reported him he was on my ignore list. And I get the notifications. I just got when I accidentally clicked ignore on your post.

Jaz007

Tasuki

@Jaz007 There is an ignore button right next to report that you might be hitting as well, but I have used the report button dozens of times and never had anyone ignored from it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

JohnnyShoulder

@Tasuki @Jaz007 Same here, I've reported people and they have not appeared on my ignore list.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Frigate I've noticed this too when I click to view my notifications. IIRC it only happens on my Galaxy Tab 2, but not my Huawei phone. I'll try and get a screenshot up if you haven't already.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens Yeah i use chrome in both devices, both fully updated. It happens intermittently, but next next time it does I'll post a screen shot.

Jaz007

Can we keep the guides for bosses in Sekiro not so spoilery? I don’t want to know their names or at least not see images before I see them in the game. Putting up images is a definite spoiler and I think the spoilers like that should be beyond what you’ll see on the main site without clicking the article.

Jaz007

Octane

@antdickens So I've noticed that both threads for The Witness are now locked as I was looking for them. Should I create another one in that case?

Octane

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens Here is a scren shot of the issue me wnd (i think) @Frigate have been experiencing.
Untitled

As you can see it makes it quite difficult to see things.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic