Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 341 to 360 of 495

themcnoisy

Is there anyway ignoring other users could have a second acknowledgment, ive pressed it accidentally a few times now and had one of my pals on the ignore list over the last week and am unsure why.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Kidfried

@themcnoisy Haha, I know exactly what you mean. I've had that too! :')

A 'confirm("Are you sure?")' should be more than enough indeed.

Regard my dear
It's all downhill from here

PSN: AnneJanSikkema

themcnoisy

@Kidfried yup exactly this. No one annoys me enough to ignore right now. Even blp software. Has he been banned?

KratosMD

@themcnoisy Nah, he's still here under a different name. You've probably already seen the posts of his under a different alias multiple times without knowing it.

"To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly"
"They fail to live because they are always preparing to live" - Alan Watts
"You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

themcnoisy

@KratosMD @Wesker Haha that makes sense. Wondered who that was lol.

Kidfried

@Wesker Reading his comments last week reminded me of him last week. I remember asking myself: where did that guy/gal/etc go? Makes total sense indeed.

@ToddlerNaruto I'm not very actively using Discord right now, but I'd totally participate in a Push Square channel, given its moderated as well as the site is.

Regard my dear

Tasuki

@Kidfried Unfortunately I couldn't guarantee that. For one thing I don't even own a PC let alone know anything about it. I don't know if any other of the staff members would be interested but that's up to them.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Kidfried

@antdickens May I suggest a change for the forums? When I'm on my phone and go to a discussion board (most often PS4), I'd like to be able to go the latest reply easily.

In the rightmost row for every thread title you can see who started the topic. That is pretty irrelevant information for someone visiting the PS forums.

Rather I'd see information about who posted last in the thread, including a link to the latest post. An example like this can be found on the forum homepage.

I hope you understand what I mean (I always find it difficult to talk about interface stuff) and don't know if it would be a difficult thing to do, but it would make visiting the forums on my phone a much more comfortable endeavour.

Regard my dear

Kidfried

@antdickens That would be great, thanks in advance!

In general this site is great on mobile, I'm just nitpicking of course.

Regard my dear

Jaz007

Could we get a guide on how to do things like use the spoiler and bold text features for the posts? I can’t remmber how to do them after two years of not being able to use the site. Would also help newer users know they exist. (I’m assuming they still do.)

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007
Currently playing: BotW, Overwatch, and Persona 5.

Th3solution

@Jaz007 Yeah, being a relative newcomer here, I had a similar question, and for now you can look at this thread where @Octane posted some of the tricks.

Edit: and I guess it’s not in there, but spoiler tags are [spoiler] ... [ /spoiler]
I’m sure there are other tricks too, so an article would still be nice to have.

Edited on by Th3solution

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Octane

@Th3solution That's right!

• And I believe
  • I forgot
  • Bullet points as well

Just start the sentence with a minus sign ''-'', and it'll turn into a bullet point.

Octane

JohnnyShoulder

Cool I was wondering how to do all the snazzy stuff. 👍

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic