Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,116

themcnoisy

@get2sammyb its the gamer network video of battlefield. I wouldn't mind but The adverts terrible as well. Hmph. Glad its not just me I bought that phone especially!

@Simon_Fitzgerald celery is the worst!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Fight_Teza_Fight

Glad I'm not the only one. Literally haven't been able to access the site all day at work (iphone).

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy I've been boiling celery seeds for 10 minutes and then drinking the juice for the past few weeks.

Don't ask.

The good news is I don't hate normal celery anymore.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

CountFunkula78

I was going to mention the YouTube ad links, but I'm now really offended. One of my kids is made of celery, guys. Not cool.

CountFunkula78

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 "I've been boiling celery seeds for 10 minutes and then drinking the juice for the past few weeks.

Don't ask."

Seriously? There are better ways to make home brew / moonshine / poison.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Simon_Fitzgerald

@antdickens @get2sammyb Just an idea: Would a reply button next to the author of an article at the bottom of the page be useful for those who want to ask questions directly to the writer? I often want to ask a question to the author of a review but can't find their tag to copy them in

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Simon_Fitzgerald

@antdickens Just another thought, I've noticed the like button on articles doesn't get much love, would it be better if it was at the top of the page next to the tagline or something. Or maybe a bit larger to make it more prominent, tbh you can hardly notice it where it is located atm.

Maybe also change how it looks, what about the Push Square logo but with a heart shape cut out the square?

Edited on by Simon_Fitzgerald

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Mega-Gazz

@antdickens @get2sammyb The logon for the site is not secure, and my browser keeps warning me every time I log on... you should fix that, pretty pretty please.

Mega-Gazz

WiiWareWave

@antdickens there's a bit of an issue with the site's CSS wrapper when you guys use those promotional themes that effects both game console browsers and mobile browsers. Basically the background image cuts off the top area of all pages to the point where shorter articles and reviews aren't even visible because the background image seems to take priority over the other modules.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

antdickens

Rukiafan7 wrote:

@antdickens there's a bit of an issue with the site's CSS wrapper when you guys use those promotional themes that effects both game console browsers and mobile browsers. Basically the background image cuts off the top area of all pages to the point where shorter articles and reviews aren't even visible because the background image seems to take priority over the other modules.

Let me guess, this is on the Wii U?

Octane

#WiiUsupportmatters

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic