Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,116

BranJ0

@themcnoisy: Nintendo Life only uses likes, no dislikes, so it's just used as a way to show your appreciation for a comment that's funny or you agree with without having to directly reply, I think it's a really handy feature

BranJ0

Speedy67

New features unique to the site? Top Tens? Games on Sony consoles to look out for (monthly thang)? Interesting news stories roundup (maybe weekly)? I dunno. Summat.

Honestly it's good how it is.

We all know the world needs Kentucky Fried Duck.
My website: https://stuffandthatreviews.wordpress.com/

PSN: Skymister01 | Twitter:

themcnoisy

@Speedy67: Interesting news stories roundup (maybe weekly)?

Pushsquare rewind, that's actually already a regular feature.

@BranJ0: Fair enough, the way I see it is minus an oddball comment now and again most of the community comments anyway without the need for competition. I really dont see the point. But if there has to be an upvote system Nintendo lifes is the best way.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Kidfried

I have to say reading the top Battlezone ad is making me laugh every time. I keep reading the tagline by Push Square as: "Battlezone will blow."

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

get2sammyb

I think I've decided to retire Push Rewind. There are a couple of reasons for this:

1) It wasn't really getting many views, and it didn't feel like people were using it.
2) It gradually took longer and longer to compile than I would have liked it to.
3) The new design should make it redundant by the way in which it compiles news. (All will be revealed soon!)

Is there anyone that will miss this feature? I will reconsider if people were using it, but I get the feeling not many were!

RenanKJ

This is not so much about the site as it is about its content, but how about some competitions? Would be fun to play/watch/comment live. Also, some weekly videos playing and talking about selected games would be nice. =)

Edited on by RenanKJ

RenanKJ

PSN: rkummer

Tasuki

RenanKJ wrote:

This is not so much about the site as it is about its content, but how about some competitions? Would be fun to play/watch/comment live. Also, some weekly videos playing and talking about selected games would be nice. =)

Yes yes @AlexStinton weekly Smite series it will be a hit mark my words.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

AlexStinton

@Tasuki: Absolutely! It'll hit really hard with the five people - myself included - that play Smite regularly

Push Square reviewer

PSN: Aphex666 | Twitter:

DerMeister

@get2sammyb I took me a while to actually remember what Push Rewind was. Guess that speaks for itself.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

euant

Would be quite useful to have the pagination control at the top of a thread as well as right at the bottom, to save having to scroll through a bunch of posts to find the next/last page buttons

euant

Twitter:

themcnoisy

@euant I second that!

themcnoisy

Problem with the scrolling adverts again and I'm on a new phone (Xperia) . Whilst trying to click on the comments at the bottom of a few articles it's taking me to battlefield videos which I have less interest in than eating celery.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic